Read.

BodyModifier

After watching the UFC event with Penn/Edgar.Has really opened my eyes to the truth about what will happen in the future.....I'll continue to explain why.This is just an opinion,and has nothing to do with me saying it will continue to unfold the way I am going to explain my reasoning.

We have the Light Weight Division with Frankie Edgar.Welter Weight with GSP.Middle Weight Anderson Silva.Light Heavy Weight Shogun Rua.Heavy Weight Brock Lesnar.

After this very disappointing loss to BJ Penn.I started to realize he is going to go down hill from this point on.He didn't look like the same old BJ Penn.I do think he'll turn out like Chuck Liddel,but not as in depth.He will get that belt only if he has focus like the same BJ we use to know,but I can't see it happening.He lost that fire,and I think that ambition to fight.He's accomplished so much in his career,and I think he is P4P best.I am not biased.I'm realistic.

After I seen the pillow fisted Frankie Edgar outstrike Penn while Penn just took the shots,and didn't try to take the fight to the ground till later on in the fight.I started to realize what will become of the UFC.Also on top of that.Edgar is going to be the dominate force in the Light Weight Division.This is my view on things.....

Frankie Edgar has all the tools to beat any Light Heavy Weight in this world right now.He is unpredictable,and very fast.He was so fast.He almost looked like the speed of light(Over Dramatic). Frankie Edgar will keep that title for a long time from now on.That won't be the exciting division of the UFC.Cause BJ needs to re evaluate his career,and make changes.If not Frankie will keep that title for a long time.

GSP is far too superior to anyone in his division as well.I can't see anyone beating him in that division with his dominating style.I have a feeling.He'll hang around there for as long as he can.Taking all the fights,and defeating almost everyone in his division.He'll rule for as long as he wants.

Anderson Silva has proven he has a weakness to wrestling.Styles make matches,and that is his weakness.Chael Sonnen had the best chance,but even if he has the rematch.Which I've heard rumours.Silva will have the exact same time frame to submit him.Chael will not evolve,and even if it doesn't turn out Silva wins.Chael will lose his belt to anyone else in that division,and Silva will just retain it eventually.Then he'll retire later on with that belt.Who else has a threat towards him?I can't see him losing that belt easily.

Shogun Rua.Has Rashad to deal with,and I do believe Rua can defeat Rashad,but I would not be surprised if Rashad pulls off a decision.Then we have Machida who will just do the same thing he did to him the first fight if they encounter each other again.That belt will be passed around like a hot potato,and this will be the most exciting division for that matter.This division will be the most exciting division for years.We have many amazing fighters that all have styles that go against each other,and you have to agree.Rua's knees will give out eventually,and it'll catch up on him.I can't wait to see how this division unfolds.

Then we have Brock Lesnar.The one that was almost demolished by Shane Carwin,but pulled through.We have seen the champion heart in him,and he deserves every credit.I do believe he will continue to grow as a mixed martial artist.From the confidence has gained from that fight,and learn from it.No man possesses a serious threat.You will say Cain,but I believe he isn't as great as everyone thinks.He has a chance,but I see him just lying on his back for the majority of the fight.Because Brock will keep this on the ground from now on and work submissions.I'm assuming.JDS.I see the same scenario.Brock is just too huge,and freakish strength.On top of that he's evolving...I disliked Brock as an MMA fighter,but am going to appreciate the things to come from him in the future.

side note.I hope BJ really considers retiring if he goes about the way he's going.He's lost focus,and I believe he isn't training to his full potential.I also believe he is a family man.Which takes up a lot of time away and focus from his career,but I hope he comes back strong.I know this is long,but this is just me spewing.Please feel free to comment on this.

he didnt look like the same old bj penn because fankys elusiveness and foot work stopped him from doing what he does to everyone else who lacks foot work speed and elusiveness' date=' this was a plus for edgar not a minus for bj[/quote']

For some reason BJ was doing the exact same thing he was doing last time.He took it to the ground occasionally,but he wasn't committing to things enough.He imo didn't look the same again.I knew what the outcome was going to be since the beginning to the end.Frankie Edgar will keep beating BJ,but my question to you is who can beat Frankie?

For some reason BJ was doing the exact same thing he was doing last time.He took it to the ground occasionally' date='but he wasn't committing to things enough.He imo didn't look the same again.I knew what the outcome was going to be since the beginning to the end.Frankie Edgar will keep beating BJ,but my question to you is who can beat Frankie?[/quote']

Maynard.

He did it once.

He'll do it again.

Maynard via UD.

I see Chael winning the rematch and if not then Palharas can certainly win the belt. If Chael wins I see him dominating for a while, his biggest challenge being Maia but I do believe he can also win that rematch, as well. I know I'm being biased here, but I really do believe that Mir will work his way back up and regain the title in what has potential to be the most epic rubber match for a long time. If Mir does win the belt in the future I see his biggest challenge, stylistically, being JDS whom I think could could take the belt from Mir (but not Lesnar).

Maynard.

He did it once.

He'll do it again.

Maynard via UD.

I forgot all about that fight.Maynard didn't surprise me winning his fight against KenFlo.I was hoping KenFlo would pull off a win,but had that feeling he'd do horrible on his back.As it was evident.I however think Frankie is improving a lot each fight,and think Frankie can beat Maynard.It'd be a great rematch though.That is a fight to look forward to again.

I see Chael winning the rematch and if not then Palharas can certainly win the belt. If Chael wins I see him dominating for a while' date=' his biggest challenge being Maia but I do believe he can also win that rematch, as well. I know I'm being biased here, but I really do believe that Mir will work his way back up and regain the title in what has potential to be the most epic rubber match for a long time. If Mir does win the belt in the future I see his biggest challenge, stylistically, being JDS whom I think could could take the belt from Mir (but not Lesnar).[/quote']

For some reason I don't see Chael dominating if he gained the belt.He is so one dimensional,and has no tools to back it up.I do honestly give Mir a chance at getting the belt again.If he decides to go back to the ground,and not act foolish and stand with some of those heavy hitters.I hope Mir gets his vengeance against Brock.Just to spice up the division.

Archived