UFC = Rigged Fighter Takes Dive

ShotgunJesus

Boxing Vs UFC

as its billed by UFC. was a crock of ****.

First elite boxer to step up ? so many before have said this and that and ufc wouldn't let them fight. then they find james toney a boxer who has not boxed since 2007 on roids. and all a sudden its boxing vs ufc. And then it just happens hes fighting none other then the UFC poster boy. sporting his horrible record. and it was plain to see toney taking a dive. HE WAS FOOKING SLAPPED IN THE ANKLE AND he Fell Over and Rolled. He didn't even stand in any boxing stance and hes an elite boxer apparently randys head should have been bouncing soon as he jogged in landing how many shots on average most pro bouts. They shouldn't have made the DIVE look so WWE. try a bit harder UFC to make your dives look good please.

Boxing Vs UFC

First elite boxer to step up ? so many before have said this and that and ufc wouldn't let them fight. then they find james toney a boxer who has not boxed since 2007 on roids. and all a sudden its boxing vs ufc. And then it just happens hes fighting none other then the UFC poster boy. sporting his horrible record. and it was plain to see toney taking a dive. HE WAS FOOKING SLAPPED IN THE ANKLE AND he Fell Over and Rolled. He didn't even stand in any boxing stance and hes an elite boxer apparently randys head should have been bouncing soon as he jogged in landing how many shots on average most pro bouts. They shouldn't have made the DIVE look so WWE. try a bit harder UFC to make your dives look good please.

His last boxing match was less than a year ago you stupid ****er.

Boxing Vs UFC

go put your drink down and re-evaluate what you just said......fool

I love conspiracy theories without anything to back it up.I also had a moron I was watching it with.Saying that the Mafia own the UFC,and Dana White is the puppet.People need to stop over thinking things,and making up an imaginary fixed ufc dream.I'm pretty sure 1 or MAYBE 2 fights could have been fixed over the last 2 years,but even then.I wouldn't be surprised if any weren't.Dana White isn't that stupid to let that happen.People are already bashing MMA,and trying to prevent it to countries.Why would Dana White risk fixing the fights?Makes no sense.Just to delusional boneheads.

I love conspiracy theories without anything to back it up.I also had a moron I was watching it with.Saying that the Mafia own the UFC' date='and Dana White is the puppet.People need to stop over thinking things,and making up an imaginary fixed ufc dream.I'm pretty sure 1 or MAYBE 2 fights could have been fixed over the last 2 years,but even then.I wouldn't be surprised if any weren't.Dana White isn't that stupid to let that happen.People are already bashing MMA,and trying to prevent it to countries.Why would Dana White risk fixing the fights?Makes no sense.Just to delusional boneheads.[/quote']

exactly...... why would dana want fights to be rigged..... he makes enough as it is.... AND i doubt any fighter who has trained the backsides off risk ,all there hard work to throw a fight.....

Boxing Vs UFC

fail2.jpg

What is the big Deal about A pro-boxer competing in the UFC?. Anyone remember UFC 1?. The name passes me by but there was also another pro boxer that had limited success in the UFC. The way i see it,if a Pro-boxer,Pro wrestler or who ever wants to compete..bring it on,It's fair game. If a BJJ Expert with limited Boxing skills is valid,Why Not a pro boxer with limited ground skills? After all, the term "Mixed Martial Arts" does refer to numerous forms of combat systems.

Boxing Vs UFC

I knew this would happen,

moronic Sherdog boxing fans invading our forums because they just got proven that MMA is on a completely diffrent level then boxing.

Boxing Vs UFC

That 'fooking slapped in the ankle and fell over is called a single leg takedown. You try and defend one of those from Couture. And your post just makes you look like an angry boxing fan...feel free to go back to watching WWE

Boxing Vs UFC

Get a girlfriend!! and go watch something else...like golf

Boxing Vs UFC

Wouldn't let them fight? What the hell are you talking about?

Boxing Vs UFC

Don't be a sore loser. Randy is 47 years old. Toney has been a boxing champion in 3 different weight classes. UFC wasn't looking for a fight. Toney was looking for a fight. I just don't see where a pure boxer is going to have all the skills necessary to beat a MMA fighter. Boxers need to stay in boxing. Maybe if Toney or anyother good boxer fought another MMA fighter that loved to stand and bang. Maybe that would be a little better test.

I knew this would happen' date='

moronic Sherdog boxing fans invading our forums because they just got proven that MMA is on a completely diffrent level then boxing.[/quote']

Off course it is not on a different level lol. When it comes to striking the elite boxers would destroy any UFC fighter and striking is a very good base for becomming a MMA fighter. I am not sure what happened with Toney and how seriously he took this UFC debut though. He looked out of shape, weighing in even more then on his last boxing match and he should have had at least a gameplan when he stepped in that cage. We all knew Randy would not stand with him and take him down asap. Personally I think they should have given Toney someone else on his first fight kinda like they did with Brock when he fought that Japanes can with a 3-10 record. Say what you want but Toney sure was entertaining and I would have loved to see more of him.

Off course it is not on a different level lol. When it comes to striking the elite boxers would destroy any UFC fighter and striking is a very good base for becomming a MMA fighter. I am not sure what happened with Toney and how seriously he took this UFC debut though. He looked out of shape' date=' weighing in even more then on his last boxing match and he should have had at least a gameplan when he stepped in that cage. We all knew Randy would not stand with him and take him down asap. Personally I think they should have given Toney someone else on his first fight kinda like they did with Brock when he fought that Japanes can with a 3-10 record. Say what you want but Toney sure was entertaining and I would have loved to see more of him.[/quote']

Grappling is the only "base" for MMA. You can choose develop striking later on.

Archived