Gabe Ruediger.

BodyModifier

After seeing his performance tonight with Joe Lauzon.I wasn't impressed at all.I wasn't impressed with him since the beginning.I've seen him lose to Melvin,and now Joe.Where does he stand?Will he get cut?I don't see any potential in that guy at all.I've seen two fights of him,and he hasn't looked good in both.

After seeing his performance tonight with Joe Lauzon.I wasn't impressed at all.I wasn't impressed with him since the beginning.I've seen him lose to Melvin' date='and now Joe.Where does he stand?Will he get cut?I don't see any potential in that guy at all.I've seen two fights of him,and he hasn't looked good in both.[/quote']

I say give him one more fight. Lauzon looked unstoppable. Wether that was due to Gabe not being very good or Joe really stepping his game up is hard to say. Besides that, he was nice and gave Lauzon a cake before the fight. You're trying to cheat Gabe's potential next opponent out of a pre-fight cake bro. Not cool. :P

Gabe should be cut.

He was brought in to give J-Lau an easy win after Stout beat him.

I'm a huge fan of J-Lau becaue he's one of the most active grapplers in the sport and either finishes his opponent or gets finished but this wasn't one of his best wins even if it is the most dominant.

I agree.

Archived