Wow Bj penn??

Wanderlei_Silva19

Has werdum beat fedor twice?no! look at the thread again. and was fedor even the best HW?no! lol sorry bud maybe next time

Fedor is the greatest MMA HW of all time.

God, I can't believe I'm even having this discussion.

And to get the title of "best LW of all time" he still needs to clean out his weight class.

Starting with Gray Maynard.

Also IMO Gilbert Melendez would beat him.

Fedor is the greatest CAN HW of all time.

God' date=' I can't believe I'm even having this discussion.

And to get the title of "best LW of all time" he still needs to clean out his weight class.

Starting with Gray Maynard.

Also IMO Gilbert Melendez would beat him.[/quote']

^

You said best LW of all time?He's defended his title once.So I won't consider him the best LW of all time.He just beat the best LW of all time,and has to defend his title against a lot of other fighters.Greatest of all time?Hell no.Frankies pillow fists don't impress me.His wrestling,and pillow fists are what's keeping him winning.Sorry,but winning and scoring points and that's it.Isn't very impressive.So if you want to categorize him as best LW of all time.By all means go for it.I do see him evolving,and turning into an even better fighter,but right now.He's not the best LW of all time.Let's not get premature here.

You said best LW of all time?He's defended his title once.So I won't consider him the best LW of all time.He just beat the best LW of all time' date='and has to defend his title against a lot of other fighters.Greatest of all time?Hell no.Frankies pillow fists don't impress me.His wrestling,and pillow fists are what's keeping him winning.Sorry,but winning and scoring points and that's it.Isn't very impressive.So if you want to categorize him as best LW of all time.By all means go for it.I do see him evolving,and turning into an even better fighter,but right now.He's not the best LW of all time.Let's not get premature here.[/quote']

If yu beat the best,that makes yu the best. and no to mention TWICE.. frankie is to fast to be hit by the best LW striker in the ufc?and thats not impressive? your a joke :)

hey wanderlei_silva19 looks like we know nothing about mma cause we're not fedor ****s

It's ****y to acknowledge Fedor as the greatest MMA HW of all-time?

You people are f*cking delusional.

Maybe if you followed MMA for more than a year you would actually know this sport.

I'm not talking UFC MMA either, I'm talking other organizations.

It's not that you're not Fedor ****s that you know nothing, it's the fact that you know nothing that you know nothing.

your insults are as lame as your viewings on things.Frankie looked so good out there against the best.Look at how much damage he created to BJs face.It looked like Marcus Davis's face.BJ looked as good as he did in the past,and Frankie just demolished him.Another decision win.That's obviously the best LW of all time.I agree.

I won't even bother reasoning,cause you're too brain dead to comprehend,but that's okay.I do agree with you somewhat on the subject.Just not completely.He beat the best BJ.Doesn't mean he's the best in my books.Maybe in yours.Werdum beat Fedor.Is he the best in the world now?Fedor I believe will be done.I also think BJ if he doesn't sit,and think about things and his career.Will also go on a downhill spiral.So to me it was like Jeff Hardy wrestling against Ric Flair.I can see Penns career slowly fading away.I say Frankie is the second best of all time.BJ Penn is the first.Frankie is faster,and has great wrestling,and sub defense.The perfect formula to beat BJ.Right?

It's ****y to acknowledge Fedor as the greatest MMA HW of all-time?

You people are f*cking delusional.

Maybe if you followed MMA for more than a year you would actually know this sport.

I'm not talking UFC MMA either' date=' I'm talking other organizations.

It's not that you're not Fedor ****s that you know nothing, it's the fact that you know nothing that you know nothing.[/quote']

no thats not acknowlegement thats nuthuggagement

I really can't believe people consider Edgar the best LW to ever exist. Edgar has only beaten BJ. For him to be the best LW' date=' he needs to clean out the LW division like BJ has done.[/quote']

ok heres how is goes, Middel Contenders beat GateKeepers, Top Contenders beat Middel Contenders, Bj Penns Rape Top Contenders, And Frankie Edgars Rape Bj Penns

It cant get any simpler

I think we all have to agree now Frankie edgar is the best LW of all time.he didnt beat bj once' date='but twice. i have been silenced. :([/quote']

BJ Penn is still the best LW of all time. Edgar is the best LW currently. He still has a ways to go to earn that.

In my book if anyone LW beats bj penn in two 5 round fights' date='there the best out there.[/quote']

Sure I agree, and get what you are trying to say. But I dont think they are the greatest of all time like your OP insists. There is a long road of title defences and a legacy to build before that title is considered.

I think we all have to agree now Frankie edgar is the best LW of all time.he didnt beat bj once' date='but twice. i have been silenced. :([/quote']

BJ needs to stay in Hawaii and do his videos of jumping out of pools and off cliffs into the water.....LOL pretty impressive...NOT

He believes his own hype

Frankie wore him out!!!

Archived