Saying a fighter isn't the same fighter after a poor performance is dumb.

wimpygimpet

Just like many have said after Silva/Sonnen "Silva wasn't the same fighter he just didn't seem to want it to bad." I've noticed a lot of people saying "BJ wasn't the same fighter he didn't seem like he wanted it." This is dumb no matter how good or bad a fighter does they are always going to be the same fighter they just sometimes get out fought and out classed. If they don't want to train to win the fight then they should've never signed to fight.

Discuss.

Just like many have said after Silva/Sonnen "Silva wasn't the same fighter he just didn't seem to want it to bad." I've noticed a lot of people saying "BJ wasn't the same fighter he didn't seem like he wanted it." This is dumb no matter how good or bad a fighter does they are always going to be the same fighter they just sometimes get out fought and out classed. If they don't want to train to win the fight then they should've never signed to fight.

Discuss.

Bj now has two poor performances in a row, His head isn't on straight,.

I knew it wouldn't be long before this came up. That was an injury that is different. But people are saying "BJ wasn't trying" or "Anderson didn't want it". That makes no sence.

But anderson was injured, its a double standard if you can use injury as an excuse for shogun but not anderson. Also didn't anderson have double knee surgery before the lutter fight and still win?

Archived