Gray Maynard on the slow side?

Rays197

Is a little slow or just doesn't do well with interviews? From Ariel to Dana or the press he seems like hes out there somewhere.

Poor atempt at a thread. I guess that doesn't say much about me replying to it. Maynard's one of my favorite fighters. If he wasn't intelligent, he wouldn't be doing so well in the UFC. Florian is a very intelligent fighter and Maynard out classed him. You can't be a stupid fighter and defeat Florian. It's just not going to happen. I think you are just upset that Florian didn't win.

Poor atempt at a thread. I guess that doesn't say much about me replying to it. Maynard's one of my favorite fighters. If he wasn't intelligent' date=' he wouldn't be doing so well in the UFC. Florian is a very intelligent fighter and Maynard out classed him. You can't be a stupid fighter and defeat Florian. It's just not going to happen. I think you are just upset that Florian didn't win.[/quote']

i think he's talking about the interview... not the way he fights or plans his fights....

Just taking up for my boy. He does ok. Probably just focused on the fight and not excitied about interviewing. He is definately not "slow" or "out there somewhere".

agreed..... he didnt look that interested in the interview....... i thought he would be beaming... i mean he just won..... each to there own i suppose.....

Archived