theres been many golden glove boxing champions get knocked out in mma

xxTRUTHxx

theres been many golden glove boxing champions get knocked out in mma. james toney is just the highest accomplished boxer. just becuase someone competes in boxing doesnt make them superior over any mma fighter, i bet frank mir, shane carwin and JDS can out strike james toney and many other pure boxers.

the idea of saying mma vs boxing is illogical since all mma fighters train in boxing. theres been mma fighters who entered golden gloves for the training and ended up winning the heavy weight championship-brendan schuab, brendan schuab won the golden gloves heavy weight boxing championship and then was ko'd by roy nelson. there been many other boxers to get out struck by mma fighters.

mma vs pure boxing i guess, MMA is a real fight, If GOD wanted man to box with boxing gloves he wouldnt of invented hands and fingers

theres been many golden glove boxing champions get knocked out in mma. james toney is just the highest accomplished boxer. just becuase someone competes in boxing doesnt make them superior over any mma fighter' date=' i bet frank mir, shane carwin and JDS can out strike james toney and many other pure boxers.

the idea of saying mma vs boxing is illogical since all mma fighters train in boxing. theres been mma fighters who entered golden gloves for the training and ended up winning the heavy weight championship-brendan schuab, brendan schuab won the golden gloves heavy weight boxing championship and then was ko'd by roy nelson. there been many other boxers to get out struck by mma fighters.

mma vs pure boxing i guess, MMA is a real fight, If GOD wanted man to box with boxing gloves he wouldnt of invented hands and fingers[/quote']

i honestly dont think frank mir or shane carwin could beat toney in a boxing match maybe JDS could bcuz he trained boxing his whole life but the reason its mma vs boxing is bcuz toney was a pure boxer where as guys like Frank Mir have black belts in BJJ

MMA rules therefor it CAN NOT be MMA Vs BOXING, and man it has pissed me off during the whole build upto this fight. James Toney, as Rogan said, would knock Randy out in a boxing match in a ring, no one can deny that.

Oh also, isn't Bonnar a Golden Gloves champ? Side note, that dude has so many belts and skills, it always surprised me how much he 'sucked', i like his fights but always thought he'd do better.

Archived