Wow! Wow! Wow!

Ichigo

Just starting to watch the fights now as i was out last night for my friends 21st birthday!

So i've watched the Andre Winner vs Nick Lentz fight thought it was ok but seemed to be a bit of a hugging competition up until the last minute and a bit where Lentz was working hard to try and get a few different subs!

But the Wow comes from the Joe Lauzon fight! WOW i have never seen domination like that before and quite possibly one of the best and most exciting fights i have seen in a while!

Came out like a bat out of hell took down Gabe then proceeded to beat the living **** outta him for 2 mins! Now as some of you may know i like the ground game the best but that was one of the most impressive 2 mins of MMA for the ground work i practically had a chubby almost creamed my pants i got so excited!

So hats off to Joe Lauzon for the excellent and one of the most exciting 2 minutes in MMA!

or should i say you can leave your hat on! do do do do do do! haha

SNN2103AN-682_760514a.jpg

Lol' date=' it was a great fight, but Cayne i have to say you are one of the stranger members of this forum :P I think that fight made up for the fact that Etim was out[/quote']

how Strange EXPLAIN YOURSELF!

haha

I didnt even know Etim was supposed to be fighting haha

even if it was Etim there is no way it would have been that exciting!

oh and congrats on a thousand posts :)

So true Cayne' date=' that was one of the most explosive openings, I have ever seen by Lauzon. He proves that ground fighting doesn't have to be boring.[/quote']

really i hardly ever find the ground game boring i find it quite teechnical and interesting but man that fight blew my mind

Archived