Hahaha!

Labyrinthic

Man what a great day to wake up and see James ''Plumercrack'' or ''Roidfaill if u will'' Toney, get his **** handed to him by Cpt America,Rand'' The Natural'' Couture!! There was absolutly nothing James could do against the single leg! And he was all like, whut im I gon do about his take duwns?? Whu is he gon do when he shoots in and gets punched in teh face?? Hahah Toney you couldnt even do ****!! Boxing better then MMA, im the Dark Emperor I rule over everything and all that crap!! HA-HA-HA-HA ,in ur FACE!!!

So has anybody seen Dcent and his hord of lunatics?? Cain wait to hear their BS excuses!!!!

it was preety ovius who was gna win when toney got taken down withing 15 seconds...

what botherd me tho, is how 'crap' his ground game is...

oviusly his a boxer and his ground game is gna be shy* but wen he was taken down, he just stayed there...

when randy tried choking him he just lied there..

wow that sentence sounds rong^^^

Man what a great day to wake up and see James ''Plumercrack'' or ''Roidfaill if u will'' Toney' date=' get his **** handed to him by Cpt America,Rand'' The Natural'' Couture!! There was absolutly nothing James could do against the single leg! And he was all like, whut im I gon do about his take duwns?? Whu is he gon do when he shoots in and gets punched in teh face?? Hahah Toney you couldnt even do ****!! Boxing better then MMA, im the Dark Emperor I rule over everything and all that crap!! HA-HA-HA-HA ,in ur FACE!!!

So has anybody seen Dcent and his hord of lunatics?? Cain wait to hear their BS excuses!!!![/quote']

i like how randy got the mount in like 20 seconds i looked at my friend and said well this was exciting

Archived