Was anyone else tired of hearing Goldy's "The Answer" puns?

wimpygimpet

With all the sadness of BJ losing i figured I'd turn this all around into something positive. I mean seriously Mike made at least 5 puns about Edgars nickname one such one that is in my mind at this moment is "BJ just doesn't have the answer for Edgar." Lol i personally got tired of hearing them. Did anyone else even notice them?

With all the sadness of BJ losing i figured I'd turn this all around into something positive. I mean seriously Mike made at least 5 puns about Edgars nickname one such one that is in my mind at this moment is "BJ just doesn't have the answer for Edgar." Lol i personally got tired of hearing them. Did anyone else even notice them?

Mike Goldberg can be really annoying at times the guy thinks hes hilarious

why sad if Penn lose?im happy because i was right that edgar will whoop Bj:s ****.and nothing didnt change...NOTHING

Archived