Let?s play: What?s Bj excuse for this loss... xD

jmspqs

So I?m a fan of Bj penn but I admit that he always has excuses for why he lost and bla bla bla......

So for this one my vote goes for, the GSP excuse in reverse, that means he is gona say that Edgar was not greased up enough and so all the times that Edgar grabed him,BJ Penn he was unable to stop/slip away from the takedown or get from undernite Edgar......xP

So what is your opinion and idea for Bj?s excuse for this one......

Be creative xD

(Sory for the english or missplelling but I?m Portuguese)

ask silenston and toiletseat and shogunfan what the excuses are this time i think bjs gona say he wasnt motivated again and was sick all trainin camp

Umm.. wtf are you talking about?? i though BJ was going to win, but i am not a big fan of him, Get some facts before you even talk about me

Also i haven't made any excuses about him losing so your argument is stupid

So I?m a fan of Bj penn but I admit that he always has excuses for why he lost and bla bla bla......

So for this one my vote goes for' date=' the GSP excuse in reverse, that means he is gona say that Edgar was not greased up enough and so all the times that Edgar grabed him,BJ Penn he was unable to stop/slip away from the takedown or get from undernite Edgar......xP

Be creative xD

(Sory for the english or missplelling but I?m Portuguese)[/quote']

Im a bj penn fan but its so sad to see how he went all the way to the back of the line after last night ...makes me think who is next for him ?? Florian ???

IMO his only legit excuse is that his trainers are worthless.

Even before joe stated it I was thinking the same thing' date=' his corner wasn't telling him sh** all fight. His next fight he might wanna replace them all with an earpiece and just let joe clue him in on what he SHOULD be doing.[/quote']

Ya his corner was kinda worthless in that fight, but in the first Edgar fight they were telling him take it down etc etc and he just ignored them anyways.

Be creative xD

(Sory for the english or missplelling but I?m Portuguese)

Who cares what Bj says. He has run out of excuses.

Its so funny to listen to him shoot his big mouth off once again before the fight, and now he has put his own foot in his mouth again.

Archived