analyzing p4p : shogun is sitting on the thrown...

UFCGOD1

yes ladies and gents mauricio " shogun " rua is currently the # 1 p4p fighter on the planet , how do you ask ? i'll tell you how , lets start by analyzing the top p4p fighters

fedor emelianenko :

3211268.bin?size=620x400

this guy is a beast but he lost his last fight ending his 10 years reign on the top , he can't be p4p # 1

anderson silva :

11_Silva_v_Sonnen_14.jpg

although he won his last fight , a lackluster performance like that should not be rewarded with # 1 p4p fighter spot ...

GSP :

gsp2.jpg

when was the last time this guy finished a fight ? that was UFC 94 and that cannot really be considered as he " finished " the fight since bj penn corner stopped it , he doesn't deserve that spot

now let's go for the p4p king , mauricio shogun rua :

shogunmachidax-large.jpg

with a first round KO and domination of the unbeatable lyoto machida and going 3-1 in the UFC ( yes the first machida fight was not a loss ) we can safely say that mauricio shogun rua have been having the best performance out of all the so called " p4p best " ...

so in conclusion mauricio shogun rua is # 1 p4p in the world

cheers

yes ladies and gents mauricio " shogun " rua is currently the # 1 p4p fighter on the planet ' date=' how do you ask ? i'll tell you how , lets start by analyzing the top p4p fighters

fedor emelianenko :

[img']http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/3211268.bin?size=620x400[/img]

this guy is a beast but he lost his last fight ending his 10 years reign on the top , he can't be p4p # 1

anderson silva :

11_Silva_v_Sonnen_14.jpg

although he won his last fight , a lackluster performance like that should not be rewarded with # 1 p4p fighter spot ...

GSP :

gsp2.jpg

when was the last time this guy finished a fight ? that was UFC 94 and that cannot really be considered as he " finished " the fight since bj penn corner stopped it , he doesn't deserve that spot

now let's go for the p4p king , mauricio shogun rua :

shogunmachidax-large.jpg

with a first round KO and domination of the unbeatable lyoto machida and going 3-1 in the UFC ( yes the first machida fight was not a loss ) we can safely say that mauricio shogun rua have been having the best performance out of all the so called " p4p best " ...

so in conclusion mauricio shogun rua is # 1 p4p in the world

cheers

em no

dont think so should still be Anderson Silva without a doubt 1 win cant put you on the top spot haha that would be ridiculous

em no

dont think so should still be Anderson Silva without a doubt 1 win cant put you on the top spot haha that would be ridiculous

1 win ? LOL shogun have been dominating the LHW div since like forever , oh i forgot how most of you never saw PRIDE in your life ...

your mom doesn't think so ...

Come on, this is most immature response i have seen from you UFCGOD1 and i think a little desperate.

But regarding P4P, well i disagree since he is 3-2 in his last 5 fights, while GSP and Silva results shadow his. It is stupid to even throw his name up in contention for the top spot. Earlier you replied to someone about them not watching PRIDE, but you fail to realise (like most of the time you post) that P4P if ever used is a CURRENT rating system, not something relative over a career let alone one Championship fight. If you said Shogun was GOAT it would have more standing and intelligence, which your posts of late have lacked.

thrown?

That nugget of pure stupidity in itself renders you and anything you have to say on any subject completely invalid to anyone with more than a second grade mentality.

You lose retard.

you mad ?

english isn't my first language retard , im tri-languaged how many languages do you know ? other than retard ?

1 win ? LOL shogun have been dominating the LHW div since like forever ' date=' oh i forgot how most of you never saw PRIDE in your life ...[/quote']

i know that and yes i have seen Pride

the first ever MMA fight i ever saw was Big Nog vs Bob Sapp i also have quite a collection of Pride and UFC dvds

i know he was dominating but id like to see if he is actually able to defend the title first

Oh yer lets look at the top few fighters last fight then decide on one fight who is p4p best and not even take into account their skill or their record. Yer well done some really good logic there

i don't know what fails more crappy andy or Manchester united ...

Isn't Frankie Edgar better P4P than Shogun? He beat the best lightweight ever twice. Enough said.

Anderson Silva

GSP

Frankie Edgar

Shogun

Shogun beat (in the UFC) Mark Coleman, Chuck (lmao!) and Machida (1-1)

Losing to Griffin in the process and is going to lose to Rashad when they fight. I like Shogun and all but he is no way near first on the P4P list.

A. Silva has horrible wrestling. And he was never P4P best in the minds of anyone who was not a moron and/or a bigot/racist.No way he could be #1, and so is Shogun's for that matter.

GSP has been the best P4P fighter since Fedor fell off. It's really not even close. Penn, Fedor, and GSP are the only fighters with complete skill sets. Given recent history, GSP is definitely on the top now.

Actually both those divisons lack elite wrestlers. And that's the only reason Silva and Shogun are champs today.

Then what are Chael Sonnen, and Dan Henderson, which both lost to Silva....Silva is #1 in the world like or not, and we will see how Shogun handles a wrestler like Evans which I see him losing to....

Wait what?

Rashad Evans' date=' Ryan Bader, Jon Jones, Matt Hamil, Randy Couture.

Sonnen, Henderson (when they fought), Okami.

There are many more. Pointless post.[/quote']

I didn't say there no elite wresters, I said they lack elite wrestlers. You mention a whole bunch of newer fighters who are still climbing up the food chain. Rashad is the only elite wrestler who has "arrived" at LHW, and Sonnen the only one at MW. Sonnen raped Silva for half an hour, driving the point home just how terrible a wrestler Silva is. Shogun won't fair much better against rashad. Okami is not elite, and henderson should have retired 2-3 years ago.

I didn't say there no elite wresters' date=' I said they lack elite wrestlers. You mention a whole bunch of newer fighters who are still climbing up the food chain. Rashad is the only elite wrestler who has "arrived" at LHW, and Sonnen the only one at MW. Sonnen raped Silva for half an hour, driving the point home just how terrible a wrestler Silva is. Shogun won't fair much better against rashad. Okami is not elite, and henderson should have retired 2-3 years ago.[/quote']

I know what you typed, I am not stupid to post a reply before reading something. Anderson Silva had a damaged rib. Okami is a very elite wrestler it is silly of you to think that he is not and Henderson fought Silva 2 1/2 years ago :)

Archived