what is your contribution to this forum ?

UFCGOD1

I am about to prove that I should have the tattoo in my avi put onto my forehead as a warning!

I have started 67 threads, which have a combined total of 1493 posts, which averages 22.2 posts per thread. However, 4 of those threads garnered absolutely no response, and my longest ever thread lasted for 109 posts.

It's terrible weather here, and I'm quite bored!

It proves you've got the less of a social life than the rest of us!:P

By your understanding of quantity over quality' date=' Jeremy Horn is one of the greatest mixed martial artists that ever lived!;)[/quote']

this coming from a guy that posting last on every forum was his biggest accomplishment :P

my thread got quantity and quality !

this coming from a guy that posting last on every forum was his biggest accomplishment :P

my thread got quantity and quality !

Pics or it never happened!:D

And I've accomplished loads! I recently finished MetroidFusion on the DS' date=' and I've built a lego Star Wars Landspeeder for my son today.

[img']http://www.del.wa.gov/img/promo_help.jpg[/img]

What have you done lately?

Pics or it never happened!:D

And I've accomplished loads! I recently finished MetroidFusion on the DS' date=' and I've built a lego Star Wars Landspeeder for my son today.

[img']http://www.del.wa.gov/img/promo_help.jpg[/img]

What have you done lately?

i got really drunk last night before 10 pm and still managed to stay out till 4 at a steady 3 drinks per half hour

thats quite an achievement but im paying for it now with a killer hang over and the shakes lol

easy ' date=' go here

http://forums.ufc.production.sparkart.net/search.php?f=3

type your username in the search box , put find threads started by user , where there is

" Search in Forum(s)" select search all open forums , and press search ,

i have made 421 threads ( not including this one )[/quote']

How come it's not working for me. Hey UFCGOD1, do me a favor, do it for me.

Beyond my thread contributions, what I bring to these forums is the spirit of the founding fathers.

That we hold these truths to be self-evident:

All men (and women) are created equal

and no forum bully-wanna-bes shall deter us from exercising our inalienable rights to MMA life, MMA liberty, and the pursuit of MMA happiness

regardless of our race, religion, ethnicity, number of years watching MMA, or opinions about fedor!

Any MMA fan, young or old, new to the sport or a vet, man, woman, or child is welcome here and deserves to be respected as an MMA fan period, without regard to their individual opinions about fighters, MMA organizations, or anything else!

(Cue Star Bangled Banner, and get up off your butt and salute! (if you are so inclined)

) ;)

I have brought you countless entertaining threads. The following is what I remember:

Victory over Fast Speech

Brocknesia

The True Arcane Knight

Sean Hannity

Forum rehab program

Karaoke, it can do wonders

Kevbo thread

Internet Warrior Show

Shogun will defeat Machida, the secrets revealed

Milestone Speeches (4)

Freestyle poems

There are so many more.....