The Mad Greek! George Sotiropoulos

BJJ_BLUEBELT

wee me too i am greek and offcource massive ufc fan. However i dont know about gsot, he seems to be more australian - greek than greek-australian if you know what i mean. Whats his greek background and does he ever bring it up? all i hear is ausie ausie, oi oi....

And about his evolution in the sport, i am super excited and he is one of my favorite fighters. Great and always improving boxing and excellent ground control. If only he could add some muay thai and a couple more skills he would be unbeatable. i see him as a future champion. I would like a match with k-flo, it would be war. Also k-flo is one of my favs, but i would support gsot in this one.

i think he is about 2-3 fights away from a title shot. 1 top 15-10 guy, then a top 10-5 and if he is impressive, a titlle shot

wee me too i am greek and offcource massive ufc fan. However i dont know about gsot' date=' he seems to be more australian - greek than greek-australian if you know what i mean. Whats his greek background and does he ever bring it up? all i hear is ausie ausie, oi oi....

And about his evolution in the sport, i am super excited and he is one of my favorite fighters. Great and always improving boxing and excellent ground control. If only he could add some muay thai and a couple more skills he would be unbeatable. i see him as a future champion. I would like a match with k-flo, it would be war. Also k-flo is one of my favs, but i would support gsot in this one.

i think he is about 2-3 fights away from a title shot. 1 top 15-10 guy, then a top 10-5 and if he is impressive, a titlle shot[/quote']

He is a proud Greek

he certainly does and i am prety confident tha joel silva and dana will give it to him. There is no reason to sideline him or give him a crap fight, i think pellegrino was his test and he passed it nicely. Also i dont agree with many people saying that it was close cause of the strike at the final seconds. Gsot was impressive and dominant, pellegrino was desperate and he landed one, big ****in deal. Gsot was still consious and defending. Even if it had another minute or round he would still win.

he certainly does and i am prety confident tha joel silva and dana will give it to him. There is no reason to sideline him or give him a crap fight' date=' i think pellegrino was his test and he passed it nicely. Also i dont agree with many people saying that it was close cause of the strike at the final seconds. Gsot was impressive and dominant, pellegrino was desperate and he landed one, big ****in deal. Gsot was still consious and defending. Even if it had another minute or round he would still win.[/quote']

Hes got to fight a top 10 and win big and then he gets the winner of Maybard vs Edgar I dont really see any other scenario in the LW divisions immediate future.

Archived