BJ Penn v Nate Diaz?

mil1lion

This is the fight I want to see next. I think they match up well. Either Diaz at Lightweight or BJ Penn at Welterweight, I think this would be good for both fighters. Frankie was a bad match for BJ and he didn't have an answer for 'the answer'. The style of Diaz would suit BJ Penn more.

What do you think?

This is the fight I want to see next. I think they match up well. Either Diaz at Lightweight or BJ Penn at Welterweight' date=' I think this would be good for both fighters. Frankie was a bad match for BJ and he didn't have an answer for 'the answer'. The style of Diaz would suit BJ Penn more.

What do you think?[/quote']

**** nate diaz.. i dont care if he cut up marcus in that fight.. i thought he got straight up out struck.. i hate this wigger **** ***** that thinks hes gangster cuz he grew up in Compton.. he fights any fighters like joe daddy or clay guida and has no chance.. people like rory markam aint a damn thing and that guillotine in one of nates few attacks

**** nate diaz.. i dont care if he cut up marcus in that fight.. i thought he got straight up out struck.. i hate this wigger **** ***** that thinks hes gangster cuz he grew up in Compton.. he fights any fighters like joe daddy or clay guida and has no chance.. people like rory markam aint a damn thing and that guillotine in one of nates few attacks

Nate diaz is a wigger?

wtf is up with BJ gassing in the 3rd round...he wasn't even chasing Edgar around that much...this has got to be the only fighter of his caliber that doesn't seem to understand how to get in shape for a fight...

if he comes to fight out of shape and gassing in later rounds, he probably won't beat anyone...in the UFC LW division now, all top contenders are in top shape and he seems to be stuck in 1st gear...

dedication, laziness, training camp methods, or whatever....he needs to switch things up...

This is the fight I want to see next. I think they match up well. Either Diaz at Lightweight or BJ Penn at Welterweight' date=' I think this would be good for both fighters. Frankie was a bad match for BJ and he didn't have an answer for 'the answer'. The style of Diaz would suit BJ Penn more.

What do you think?[/quote']

I would love to see this fight but the diaz brothers have trained with BJ and probably indulged in some smoke together. I would like to see Nate fight Dan hardy both have some victories over the same guys, and both guys like to throw down.

Archived