Nice Win....You're cut from UFC

JoaquinPhoenix

Hey, Nic "The Carney" Lentz... nice win!

Now..........GTFO of the UFC please!

Please find a roster spot in some other MMA organization where you can be LITERALLY THE MOST BORING PIECE OF CRAP EVER and where you can round up a nice long winning streak playing the WORST LNP THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

at least if you're fighting for some other organization, you'll be preventing millions from having to grit their teeth while watching you be......well, you. Nic "The Carney" Lentz.

Goodbye, I hate you.

Hey' date=' Nic "The Carney" Lentz... nice win!

Please find a roster spot in some other MMA organization where you can be LITERALLY THE MOST BORING PIECE OF CRAP EVER and where you can round up a nice long winning streak playing the WORST LNP THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN

at least if you're fighting for some other organization, you'll be preventing millions from having to grit their teeth while watching you be......well, you. Nic "The Carney" Lentz.

Goodbye, I hate you.[/quote']

Considering he has 14 stoppages out of 19 fights. Also he has a 2 fight win streak in the UFC and has a UFC record of 3-0-1, even if all decisions he will not get cut unless he loses 2-3 in a row.

This thread is stupid.

He has the worst LnP ever? He wins doesn't he? If it was the worst ever he would not do it. He would not even wrestle.

N00B

Liddell_Noob, it seems you know a lot about Nic Lentz.. and to be honest, I haven't ever given a crap about following his career (I don't know why, but truly I recall absolutely none of his fights)... however, I could care less brah.

I had a house full of people last night saying they never want to see this guy fight again. Do you deny that last night's fight was horrifically boring??????? it was aweful for the UFC, and if THAT was the first MMA fight in a new city, than it was an aweful first impression.

Liddell_Noob' date=' it seems you know a lot about Nic Lentz.. and to be honest, I haven't ever given a crap about following his career (I don't know why, but truly I recall absolutely none of his fights)... however, I could care less brah.

I had a house full of people last night saying they never want to see this guy fight again. Do you deny that last night's fight was horrifically boring??????? it was aweful for the UFC, and if THAT was the first MMA fight in a new city, than it was an aweful first impression.[/quote']

who the **** cares its not like you payed for that fight.

Liddell_Noob' date=' it seems you know a lot about Nic Lentz.. and to be honest, I haven't ever given a crap about following his career (I don't know why, but truly I recall absolutely none of his fights)... however, I could care less brah.

I had a house full of people last night saying they never want to see this guy fight again. Do you deny that last night's fight was horrifically boring??????? it was aweful for the UFC, and if THAT was the first MMA fight in a new city, than it was an aweful first impression.[/quote']

You are all ****es then. It was not the first MMA fight in a new city either. You are obviously new to MMA so please stop posting rubbish.

who the **** cares its not like you payed for that fight.

Money has NOTHING to do with why anyone starts a thread and discusses things on a forum.

I wanted to hear what people had to say about it; so relax and just give your two cents; for the sake of debate.

try googling "Nik Lentz boring"...

Hey' date=' Nic "The Carney" Lentz... nice win!

Goodbye, I hate you.[/quote']

Personally, I though Winner was the better fighter, every time he got taken down he got back up, as well as landing more shots when they spilt from the clinch. Lentz didn't really do anything whilst in the clinch. Just my opinion.

Archived