Losing intrest in ufc

Twisted_Mind

Last card had 2-finishes, what the **** and the other one was over a boxer so that shouldnt even count. Only psycho joes fight was entertaining to me. I am not going to waste my money on this kind of crap ever again... Just because ufc has so called "best fighters" in the world it doesnt make the fights more interesting,

Boring fights arent worth paying for...

Last card had 2-finishes' date=' what the **** and the other one was over a boxer so that shouldnt even count. Only psycho joes fight was entertaining to me. I am not going to waste my money on this kind of crap ever again... Just because ufc has so called "best fighters" in the world it doesnt make the fights more interesting,

Boring fights arent worth paying for...[/quote']

So your pretty much saying you don't wanna watch MMA unless to people just walk out and bash each others brains in.

That is certainly your choice as a consumer and I agree that the event last night wasn't the best event in the world but I don't think it was THAT bad. There have been great PPV's consistentaly this year but every now and then you get a less than stellar event. On paper it should have been better but it wasn't.

Last card had 2-finishes' date=' what the **** and the other one was over a boxer so that shouldnt even count. Only psycho joes fight was entertaining to me. I am not going to waste my money on this kind of crap ever again... Just because ufc has so called "best fighters" in the world it doesnt make the fights more interesting,

later

[b']Boring fights arent worth paying for[/b]...

hahah. you still pay. wow. you need to get with the times man

go watch golf then *****

bye-bye.jpg

Thats unfortunate man but alright lol. I think if you actually got involved with these martial arts you'd appreciate this more.

I do, but stalemate is a stalemate

None of the stand up fights were exciting and most of the ground fights werent exciting either. Penn vs Edgar.... Those dont look like they were in a 25-minute fight...

Just saying other mma-organizations have had better fights recently... Here everybody plays it safe, nobody goes guns blazing trying to finish or get finished just playing it safe

******** thats not what fighting is about, its not supposed to be playing it safe. It is supposed to be about finishing your opponent and nothing more and nothing less. That was pathetic. Couture got a submission over a boxer i give him that, at least he finished somebody good for him. Psycho joe was impressive, but paying that much to see that? NO.... I dont want to see that many stalemates i didnt pay to watch a ****ing chess matches that was a rip off.

Do you what dude ? I see your point even tho im not quitting to watch UFC ... i think in UFC some of the well known fighters are really managing a win instead of pursuiting it ... Penn could have been more agressive last night ... Randy vs Toney was a set up fight (ask me why) ... Maynard vs Kenny was a totally fighting where both were trying to score points and get a win by decision (actually maynard does that a lot) ... i see your point even thou YOU WILL WATCH UFC AGAIN ON UFC 121 ... LOL

Go on youtube and put Kimbo Slice street fight...you will be good:D

Find a different sport, I think your into the wrong one

if you don't like technical fights then you could just as well watch boxing or another sport instead of mma

Find a different sport' date=' I think your into the wrong one[/quote']

Thats the thing, its not about the sport. I like mma, just this promotion with its ****ty match making and "playing it safe" fighters doesnt cut it for me anymore. Ile rather watch some "lesser" fighters doing wars than these point fighters gunning for decisions.

Like gay maynard said in hes hypeinterview "get the win thats all that counts". Fighting is not about that, i miss it when the graplers said "im going to submit him" or "im going to knock him out" but if its decision victory you are after and ufc supports that im supporting a wrong organization. I know pride is dead but hey there are many other organizations, sure they might not have the p4p bests at their ranks but if they will put on exciting fights i will rather watch them. Im not saying every fight should be low-tech slug fest, grappling can also be exciting prime example is joe lauzon, psycho joe is usually exciting to me.

Point fighters will ruin mma, just as they ruined boxing.

Gotta agree to some extent. It's getting so predictable now. Too many guys not taking risks and just getting by on decision victories. I think you're seeing better fights in bellator and wec nowadays as guys really go for it there. These dullard wrestlers will ultimately be the reason why the UFC doesn't acquire as many fans as they think.

Archived