Couture Moving Forward

Starr788

Now that the Couture/Toney freak show is over, let's get back to what truly matters!

Where does Couture go from here? Who does he fight? I can think of a few possible scenarios...

Couture vs Franklin

Couture vs Jones

Couture vs Lil Nog/Bader winner (for a possible title shot)

Couture vs Jackson/Machida winner (for a possible title shot)

I can't really think of anything other matchups I'd like to see, any thoughts?

Now that the Couture/Toney freak show is over' date=' let's get back to what truly matters!

Where does Couture go from here? Who does he fight? I can think of a few possible scenarios...

Couture vs Franklin

Couture vs Jones

Couture vs Lil Nog/Bader winner (for a possible title shot)

Couture vs Jackson/Machida winner (for a possible title shot)

I can't really think of anything other matchups I'd like to see, any thoughts?[/quote']

couture vs rashad evans for the title, rashad evans shouldnt have to weight a whole year to fight for the title

franklin sounds like the best idea. i know couture has been good and hes one of my favorites but really ANOTHER TITLE RUN?

I honestly think Randy can compete with the top LHWs in the UFC...I think he's a big win or two decent wins away from another shot...he always has a good game plan, and I think his style matches up well with anyone in the division.....except BONES!

Randy vs Franklin wouldn't be a good fight imo.

Randy would just completely overpower Rich and destroy him.

Bones is fighting Lil Nog/Bader winner but Randy could fight the loser.

I think the best matchup would be Randy vs Forrest or if Hamill pulls out a rematch with Tito would be cool.

I doubt Randy would fight Forrest. They train together.

As for Hamill, eh, not interested. Randy would outwrestle him like he did Ortiz.

Archived