Tony/Couture was a joke

Z_RoTheCrooked

what a big upset. anyone knew that couture was gonna win but tony didnt even throw a punch. did he even work on wrestling or did he just try to go in there on pure boxing skills? I at least wanted to see tony throw a couple hands and i was hoping for him to knock Randy out because i just dont get what everyone likes about that guy. Anyway, UFC 118 was disappointing.

what a big upset. anyone knew that couture was gonna win but tony didnt even throw a punch. did he even work on wrestling or did he just try to go in there on pure boxing skills? I at least wanted to see tony throw a couple hands and i was hoping for him to knock Randy out because i just dont get what everyone likes about that guy. Anyway' date=' UFC 118 was disappointing.[/quote']

yeh I hate Randy's face for some reason myself..

not based on logic .. just hate his face.

Because him training wrestling for a few months would certainly make him competitive on the ground with MMA's most experienced and best cage fighting wrestler.

Maybe he did train his ground and Randy still dominated his **** like he tends to do when it comes to ground work.

Hes still a bum he beat a guy with no ground game an old man and got demolished by a bum named vera and pillow fist nog. Now he is going around saying how he wants a title shot. How about retire you old **** bum

couture won the fight against vera ********, Ruo was the one who said to give couture a title shot, rashad evans/couture winner should get title shot

what a big upset. anyone knew that couture was gonna win but tony didnt even throw a punch. did he even work on wrestling or did he just try to go in there on pure boxing skills? I at least wanted to see tony throw a couple hands and i was hoping for him to knock Randy out because i just dont get what everyone likes about that guy. Anyway' date=' UFC 118 was disappointing.[/quote']

Maybe people like him beause he's 46 and still whooping people's asses but thats y i like him ohh btw im new :D

i agree

the only fight i enjoy was marcus vs nate

When was the last time a Randy fight wasn't both a joke and disappointing?

LOL ... I KNEW IT ... Dana is LHAO right now .. well he didnt get my $44.95 LOL ... the only fight on the entire card was Edgar vs Penn .. other fights or just stupid eben thou it was stacked with good names

Hes still a bum he beat a guy with no ground game an old man and got demolished by a bum named vera and pillow fist nog. Now he is going around saying how he wants a title shot. How about retire you old **** bum

Sounds like the Toney Train has derailed. Very sad.

Archived