An Advice from the KING: Atheist should Repent

raffy_handsome

I, the Forum King just want to give some advice to all those blind members here.

You atheist people has no right to question God's authority. You atheist people is the evidence of God's creation. He create us on his own image & likeness. You atheist people didn't came from monkey or dinosaur.

Everything you see around you came from God, it didn't came from any big explosion. Big explosion will destroy life or things, look at the Nuclear Bomb.

Bible is the real Book of life, not any Science book. Bible is the living proof of God's creation of the world. Although Bible is written by human and being modifed some of the time, but still it doesn't change the facts that what it states is we are created by God. Even after 1 million years from now and it's the 2468 revision of the bible, the contents will still be the same, that there is only 1 God, and that the first man and woman is Adam & Eve, and that one time a big flood happens, then the birth of Jesus Christ and so on. Those Major things will not change in the bible no matter how you say that the book is modified by human.

Repent now atheist people or you'll regret it

Remember Regret is always at the last part.

inclusion

I' date=' the Forum King just want to give some advice to all those blind members here.

You atheist people has no right to question God's authority. You atheist people is the evidence of God's creation. He create us on his own image & likeness. You atheist people didn't came from monkey or dinosaur.

Everything you see around you came from God, it didn't came from any big explosion. Big explosion will destroy life or things, look at the Nuclear Bomb.

Bible is the real Book of life, not any Science book. Bible is the living proof of God's creation of the world. Although Bible is written by human and being modifed some of the time, but still it doesn't change the facts that what it states is we are created by God. Even after 1 million years from now and it's the 2468 revision of the bible, the contents will still be the same, that there is only 1 God, and that the first man and woman is Adam & Eve, and that one time a big flood happens, then the birth of Jesus Christ and so on. Those Major things will not change in the bible no matter how you say that the book is modified by human.

[img']http://vocalo.org/vcontent/thumbnail/64104/image/inclusion[/img]

First off, that picture is great. Secondly, that phrase applies to everybody not just atheists.

I just want to add to the Raffster's message:

There are many who go to church but do not neccesarily believe in God. They go to church so they may have a proper funeral when they die.

This is the same reason I am considering becoming an active church member again. Who really wants to die and not have a funeral???

For any Atheist out there: Do you really want to die and be buried without a funeral?

There are many who go to church but do not neccesarily believe in God. They go to church so they may have a proper funeral when they die.

This is the same reason I am considering becoming an active church member again. Who really wants to die and not have a funeral???

For any Atheist out there: Do you really want to die and be buried without a funeral?

I wont be around to care about my funeral.

i would like to donate my body to science actually

Do you talk to a lot of old folks like I do? I have talked to many old folks who were lying in their death beds....and all of them want at least a service or a ceremony....even if it is a small one.

You are in the hospital.

The doctor says you have cancer and you will die in 30 days or less. Tell me what you will do????

I'd argue that funerals are perhaps best enjoyed by atheists, given that many do not believe in any from of afterlife. (I do not count myself among that group)

Christian's have something to move onto, or so they think. Therefore is it not more apropos for those who believe that the "here and now" is the sum total of human experience..should have one last hurrah?

Let the atheists have the final earth party.

*chuckle*

Cheers

-DR

I want to be cremated, then launched into the mountains by a giant Gonzo fist like my boy HST.......that's style.

Funeral? I want people to get wasted and rejoice in not having to put up with my bullcrap! It should be a celebration of life - most people have it all backwards.......

i would like to donate my body to science actually

For those of you who say you want your body to be donated or be scattered in the woods...I, KungFuMaster, challenge you...that you will change your mind when you are much much older about having a funeral whether or not you believe in God or not.

Do you talk to a lot of old folks like I do? I have talked to many old folks who were lying in their death beds....and all of them want at least a service or a ceremony....even if it is a small one.

You are in the hospital.

The doctor says you have cancer and you will die in 30 days or less. Tell me what you will do????

Snatch up a big ol' bag of heroin and go out on an overdose. Or just watch Judge Judy until my time comes. Either or.

I will request of said physician a prescription for Nembutal.

I will rent a house on a lake somewhere where there are trees and fresh air.

I will invite those closest to me to my house on the lake where we will enjoy a few final days rejoicing in a life lived as best I could.

I would, after saying goodbye to those I love read one of my favorite books in that final evening, enjoy some coffee for the last time, stay up all night.

And at sunrise I would put on a CD of my favorite music...I'd try to condense it down to an hour...and at the beginning of the last song...watching the sunrise over the lake reflecting light off the water..seeing a cool breeze ripple across the surface, as it makes its way to the porch or balcony of the lake house where I sit..I would take one last deep breath of that cool morning air...then I would take my dose of Nembutal..and depart the world as the last faint strains of my favorite piece of music guides me down into whatever does or does not come next, into oblivion.

Cheers

-DR

For those of you who say you want your body to be donated or be scattered in the woods...I' date=' KungFuMaster, challenge you...that you will change your mind when you are much much older about having a funeral whether or not you believe in God or not.[/quote']

Not I good sir. I want the cheapest, most entertaining way possible. Although I doubt a giant rocket is cheap......

I will invite those closest to me to my house on the lake where we will enjoy a few final days rejoicing in a life lived as best I could.

I would' date=' after saying goodbye to those I love read one of my favorite books in that final evening, enjoy some coffee for the last time, stay up all night.

And at sunrise I would put on a CD of my favorite music...I'd try to condense it down to an hour...and at the beginning of the last song...watching the sunrise over the lake reflecting light off the water..seeing a cool breeze ripple across the surface, as it makes its way to the porch or balcony of the lake house where I sit..I would take one last deep breath of that cool morning air...then I would take my dose of Nembutal..and depart the world as the last faint strains of my favorite piece of music guides me down into whatever does or does not come next, into oblivion.

Cheers

-DR[/quote']

Or what he said. Beautiful.

I would' date=' after saying goodbye to those I love read one of my favorite books in that final evening, enjoy some coffee for the last time, stay up all night.

Cheers

-DR[/quote']

That is what you say now because you are young and healthy...You are not thinking straight. When you are suffering in agonizing pain, you will ask for a prayer.

But either way, a preacher or a pastor will pray for you on your last days here on earth. I can almost gurantee it...

For those of you who say you want your body to be donated or be scattered in the woods...I' date=' KungFuMaster, challenge you...that you will change your mind when you are much much older about having a funeral whether or not you believe in God or not.[/quote']

i would want my remains to help the world in some way. even if it they were fed to a hungry crocodile so it wouldn't have to fight a polar bear for food.

all joking aside, i want my body to be used positively, and that is the truth.

Snatch up a big ol' bag of heroin and go out on an overdose. Or just watch Judge Judy until my time comes. Either or.

i'd grab my bucket list and get to skydiving

Cheers

-DR[/quote']

+1

That is what you say now because you are young and healthy...You are not thinking straight. When you are suffering in agonizing pain' date=' you will ask for a prayer.

But either way, a preacher or a pastor will pray for you on your last days here on earth. I can almost gurantee it...[/quote']

you missed the point where he said he would check out before the agony set in

That is what you say now because you are young and healthy...You are not thinking straight. When you are suffering in agonizing pain' date=' you will ask for a prayer.

But either way, a preacher or a pastor will pray for you on your last days here on earth. I can almost gurantee it...[/quote']

No I say what I say now because it is what I want. As for thinking straight...you advocate that I rely on the dubious results of prayer. While I advocate the CERTAIN, painless and swift termination of life, given the hypothetical in which I am a cancer patient with 30 days or less to live.

It is with YOUR PRAYER that I will suffer. With Nembutal I never have to get there, it ends when I have said my goodbyes at a time and place of my choosing.

As for prayer, I'm sure someone may pray for me and if that's what they need to cope..or feel they have done justice to my memory etc..then that is fine. Provided that their ability to believe in the worth of their prayer does NOT come at the cost of condemning others and dictating how others should conduct their lives.

I do NOT condone faith through compulsion.

Cheers

-DR

you missed the point where he said he would check out before the agony set in

Seriously, we all have gradeur fantasies about how we would like to exit this world, but in the end, we will succumb to believing or asking for help from a higher source.

Yes, your organs may be donated to help others, but chances are there will be a funeral to honor you as you exit this life.

Actually I really don't give a **** about what anyone does with my body when I die. I'll be dead throw it in a landfill for all I care. But I do know that I will not be having a death bed conversion to Christianity or any other religion out of fear. I've been so sick before that they said I was probably going to die but I didn't think for a second about converting to something that I do not care about or believe in. And I resent people using fear of death to fear monger people into "believing" in something that they otherwise would not care about.

That is all the time I have for tonight. I firmly believe a middle age man like myself or yourself will not have the wisdom to make the proper decisions when it comes to having a funeral or not. I do not claim to have more wisdom than any of you. I have shared countless conversations with elderly folks who have passed on some of their wisdoms unto me. I have been enlightened one step further than my 36 years of existence.

And it is with this notion, I know my take and your take on life will continue to make many more adjustments until the day we depart.

A funeral or the concept in it is more for your family then it is for you, atleast that's my take on it. Someone who's dead will likely not care about what other people choose to do with their body or how it is buried. And again I already stated that I don't care what happens to mine, I seriously meant they could toss it in a landfill for all I care because I'm dead at that point. Now how I go that is entirely up to me, if I am suffering greatly from an illness and there is no hope I plan full well on ending myself while I'm still strong enough to do so.

Why do you have to go to church to have a funerral? what makes you think atheist's cant or wont have funerals? A funeral doesnt have to be some sort of religious ceremony, a funeral can be just a few family and friends saying how great a certain someone lived their life, they dont have to discuss the afterlife if the deceased didnt believe in one, they can just say a few nice things throw some dirt over the casket and move on with their lives

Why do you have to go to church to have a funerral? what makes you think atheist's cant or wont have funerals? A funeral doesnt have to be some sort of religious ceremony' date=' a funeral can be just a few family and friends saying how great a certain someone lived their life, they dont have to discuss the afterlife if the deceased didnt believe in one, they can just say a few nice things throw some dirt over the casket and move on with their lives[/quote']

That's exactly it as well. You don't need to believe in god to have a funeral, and lack of belief in him doesn't mean you can't have a dignified burial. Besides the funeral is for the family not the person being buried anyway. The dead don't care if you honor them or not their dead...

Seriously' date=' we all have gradeur fantasies about how we would like to exit this world, but in the end, we will succumb to believing or [b']asking for help from a higher source.[/b]

Yes, your organs may be donated to help others, but chances are there will be a funeral to honor you as you exit this life.

Nice KFM.

i' date=' the forum king just want to give some advice to all those blind members here.

You atheist people has no right to question god's authority. You atheist people is the evidence of god's creation. He create us on his own image & likeness. You atheist people didn't came from monkey or dinosaur.

Everything you see around you came from god, it didn't came from any big explosion. Big explosion will destroy life or things, look at the nuclear bomb.

Bible is the real book of life, not any science book. Bible is the living proof of god's creation of the world. Although bible is written by human and being modifed some of the time, but still it doesn't change the facts that what it states is we are created by god. Even after 1 million years from now and it's the 2468 revision of the bible, the contents will still be the same, that there is only 1 god, and that the first man and woman is adam & eve, and that one time a big flood happens, then the birth of jesus christ and so on. Those major things will not change in the bible no matter how you say that the book is modified by human.

remember regret is always at the last part.

fail!!!

I' date=' the Forum King just want to give some advice to all those blind members here.

I co-sign this decree.;)

Not the best way to change atheists minds... That would make anyone turn away from learning and seeking the Lord.

We cannot change anyones mind, they must do it themselves:rolleyes: I think what you meant ot say is do not push anyhting on me, do not tell me the truth, and do not use words that offend me.

Archived