Vitor Belfort vs. Yushin Okami Headlines UFC 122 On Spike TV

wingzero8717

sure why not? I like how Belfort is not willing to wait and WANTS to fight unlike...Rashad who wants to wait a full year and rather not fight but would if Dana made him...Belfort and Carwin lost their title shots and had to fight one more fight first, so why not Rashad? a year is a long **** layoff that is not necessary...

Personally I think Vitor is overrated. He hasn't proven anything in a very long time against top level fighters. He beat Franklin on a wierd punch and has been out injured a looooong time. Okami has been really active this year and I think that gives him the advantage in this fight. Vitor's best days are long gone IMO.

Personally I think Vitor is overrated. He hasn't proven anything in a very long time against top level fighters. He beat Franklin on a wierd punch and has been out injured a looooong time. Okami has been really active this year and I think that gives him the advantage in this fight. Vitor's best days are long gone IMO.

Vitor's boxing is world champion level his hand speed is equal to his power which is crazy.

But ive got Okami in this fight because his wrestling is looking fantastic as of late.

Vitor's boxing is world champion level his hand speed is equal to his power which is crazy.

But ive got Okami in this fight because his wrestling is looking fantastic as of late.

At one time I'd have said you are right about Vitor's skills but he hasn't really proven it lately. Should be a good fight though, I just think Okami is more well rounded and more fresh and Vitor is.

Archived