If you care about Fast

Fast

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I thought u left the Forum?

Anyway' date=' yah sure, you are are a big 'part' of this forum[/quote']

I did make a point however my posts woudl go way down considering I am very busy. I have a little free time right now because I am so fast and efficient.

Who else do you care about and why?

I had made a comment on another thread alluding to the fact that I highly doubt that anyone on the forums truly cares about anyone. I think this was the beginning of the idea behind this.

hmmm, uhh no

just kidding, yes it was..hehehehe

LOL. Sir Fast you were one of a handful that made me truly feel welcome when I first began posting. You've always treated me with respect. Your love for your wife and children speaks highly of your character.

BEG is very special to me' date=' as well. She has taken me under her wing and given me sound advice. The two of you making posting on this forum enjoyable.[/quote']

Ahhh, aren't you so sweet~! IF i had to pick between you and peanut butter fudge I would definitely pick you. I love Peanut butter fudge.

Fast, What's going on bro?

Jesus loves you remember that. No matter what any punk **** forum bastages say. I know they'll come in and gang up on you, so prepare yourself.

Idk if you're walking on razor blades right now, but your emo-ness has me concerned. Like something has you upset and you're turning to this forum for validation in this life.

Keep preaching brother. You are a positive influence on those around you. Though I'm sure there are a few members on here that wouldn't mind pounding your face in. I am not one of them.

Who am I kidding, this entire forum has wanted to punch my lights out at some point in time, and there's probably a lot more still waiting in line. I'll be at UFC 121 in Anaheim if anyone would like to share their view on the matter.

I guess I can honestly say I dont truly "Care" about anyone on the forum, but I also dont wish any bad upon them. How can you truly judge a person thru a forum ya know? A lot of the time people just put on a front and pretend to be someone they arnt.

Guess I could say I wish everyone well, even tho I dont know you personally

Fast' date=' What's going on bro?

Jesus loves you remember that. No matter what any punk **** forum bastages say. I know they'll come in and gang up on you, so prepare yourself.

Idk if you're walking on razor blades right now, but your emo-ness has me concerned. Like something has you upset and you're turning to this forum for validation in this life.

Keep preaching brother. You are a positive influence on those around you. Though I'm sure there are a few members on here that wouldn't mind pounding your face in. I am not one of them.

Who am I kidding, this entire forum has wanted to punch my lights out at some point in time, and there's probably a lot more still waiting in line. I'll be at UFC 121 in Anaheim if anyone would like to share their view on the matter.[/quote']

LOL, I just butt snorted after reading that. Send me a ticket, pay for it, pay for my hotel room, buy me food, buy me a Mountain Dew and I will go with you. Then let them walk up on us, man we woudl so own them right there

Forum people I care about:

Fast

Lace

ShawnB

People I really, really care about on here would be:

Brewster

Kangers

JJW

Oh...and a mention to ****er410 too...even though he tests my last nerve...and only cause I am obliged to care about him. ;) Smile ****er.....haha!

Forum people I care about:

Gibberish

Gibberish

Gibberish

People I really' date=' really care about on here would be:

Gibberish

Gibberish

Gibberish

[i']Oh...and a mention to Gibberish too...even though he tests my last nerve...and only cause I am obliged to care about him. ;) Smile Gibber.....haha![/i]

fixed, and thank you BEG

i care about you too

Please come in here and let him know. Tell him how and why you do care about him.

Also' date=' another posters name and tell us why they are special to you... go[/quote']

I care about you Fast. You're an awesome poster and the king of threads. And that title isn't self proclaimed, I think it's fitting for you and I'm pretty sure others do as well.

Nothing much man just interacting with all my forum buddies explaining why Shogun is pound for pound number 1. Yourself?

Shogun is a mean dude, very tough I have to say. He was macking and relaxing last night at the fights as well.

Archived