Bisping on Millers's Preformance

TwinkleToesTommy

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its funny if they fought Hardy would be demolished' date=' Standup, Ground, everything. Bisping claims he sparred with Hardy quite a few times, he says Hady gets outclassed. Old twitter post.[/quote']

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, alright. whatever.

im not startin some **** arguement with you, you never shut the **** up, nor admit when you are incorrect.

Its funny if they fought Hardy would be demolished' date=' Standup, Ground, everything. Bisping claims he sparred with Hardy quite a few times, he says Hady gets outclassed. Old twitter post.[/quote']

Bisping would most likely tool plenty of fighters with significant weight disadvantages. It when he has to fight talented fighters at his own weight he seems to get in trouble. Also in sparring Hardy is not using the knock out power that he has and Bisping does not.

Bisping would most likely tool plenty of fighters with significant weight disadvantages. It when he has to fight talented fighters at his own weight he seems to get in trouble. Also in sparring Hardy is not using the knock out power that he has and Bisping does not.

Hardy gets owned. and Hardy weighs over 200 before he cuts, same with Bisping.

Nobody cares about bisping get it threw your head.

the kid never will, he has noone to talk to about **** other than on here, cuz im pretty sure if he had real friends, they wouldve hit him with some sort of blunt object by now.

seriously imagine hanging out with this guy.

the kid never will' date=' he has noone to talk to about **** other than on here, cuz im pretty sure if he had real friends, they wouldve hit him with some sort of blunt object by now.

seriously imagine hanging out with this guy.[/quote']

Actually me and my frieds talk about him alot, I got 4 friends planning on watching UFC 120 with me.

yet he has finished 86% of all his fights

Strange that he has no KO power but still has a higher finishing percentage than Wanderlei Silva

are we gonna have to breakout bisping's fighter list again?

let me rephrase that:

he can finish cans, but not anyone worth mentioning.

IE rashad wanderlei henderson, ect.

are we gonna have to breakout bisping's fighter list again?

let me rephrase that:

he can finish cans' date=' but not anyone worth mentioning.

IE rashad wanderlei henderson, ect.[/quote']

but am i right or am i right?

Plus Rashad was a very close Split decision i believe?

Better finishing record then Wand get it thu your thick skull.

no, you get it through your thick ****ing skull.

NOBODY GIVES A **** ABOUT BISPING.

ever wonder why you had to bump this stupid **** thread by yourself for the first three posts, then some people finally replied, just to laugh at this pathetic excuse of a fighter?

give me a ****ing break.

you are just as pathetic.

i cant ****ing wait until akiyama beats him down, then its gonna be "awh man he got him with a cheap shot/submission" "awh man he barely got a decision" or something along the lines of that.

you arent a fighter. you arent anything kid. you dont admit defeat, and you'll never be anything because of it. grow up a little bit, and realize that you arent right about everything. the quicker you do, the happier the rest of us will be.

Archived