I am leaving

TigerChamp

in honor of all the other of these threads going around lately, i feel my time has come

i've already put in a hard days work, just chowed down on some takeout, smoked myself retarded, and have decided to blow this popsicle stand

but don't worry fella's, try not to struggle too hard without me as i will be back. I'm just stepping outside to have a smoke and finish my brew.

in honor of all the other of these threads going around lately' date=' i feel my time has come

i've already put in a hard days work, just chowed down on some takeout, smoked myself retarded, and have decided to blow this popsicle stand

but don't worry fella's, try not to struggle too hard without me as i will be back. I'm just stepping outside to have a smoke and finish my brew.[/quote']

Haven't you read the King's 3rd Order?

in honor of all the other of these threads going around lately' date=' i feel my time has come

but don't worry fella's, try not to struggle too hard without me as i will be back. I'm just stepping outside to have a smoke and finish my brew.[/quote']

awesome!

glad you will be coming back :)

Oh look at me everybody im leaving oh look. Absolutley pathetic these kind of threads LMAO sad lonely boys.

(not including this one as it is obviously a joke, but you know what im saying)

Archived