Remember UFC 104?

ForcexrecoN

I remember everyone saying "I'm never watching UFC again!" or "I'll never watch another PPV!"

Several cards later and the UFC already has 3 cards that cracked 1 Million buys.

How does this relate to UFC 118? I see people saying "That's boring, I'm losing interest!"

Well...You won't stop watching... THEY never stop watching. Bipolar fans...

I remember everyone saying "I'm never watching UFC again!" or "I'll never watch another PPV!"

Several cards later and the UFC already has 3 cards that cracked 1 Million buys.

How does this relate to UFC 118? I see people saying "That's boring' date=' I'm losing interest!"

Well...You won't stop watching... [b']THEY[/b] never stop watching. Bipolar fans...

yeah and everyone was saying that noone would watch ufc and strikeforce would become more popular

How does this relate to UFC 118? I see people saying "That's boring' date=' I'm losing interest!"

Well...You won't stop watching... [b']THEY[/b] never stop watching. Bipolar fans...

Bipolar is a serious condition. You shouldnt throw that term around loosely. Many people in america suffer from bipolar. Rates could be as high as 1 in 4 children. That is a scary thought.

Bipolar is a serious condition. You shouldnt throw that term around loosely. Many people in america suffer from bipolar. Rates could be as high as 1 in 4 children. That is a scary thought.

At some point in your forum posting days I for-see a ban in your future. From what I don't know yet, but your name fits well on a ban list.

People get mad when fights go to decisions. I don't get it.

i remember saying this but i knew i could never live up to that promise lol, i'm an addict

whoever says UFC 118 was boring is just saying that because there were no (T)KOs on the card but i think it was an awesome card with some awesome wars.

I think its the worst fans of all time reacting...the CASUAL BOXING FANS guaaahhh!!!

Casual MMA fans? Dumb.

Casual Football fans? Annoying.

Casual Boxing fans? My god, get the flame thrower.

yah theres a lot of people that say 118 was boring but to be honest i found it as a pretty good card just wait till ufc 121 then everyone will be saying how good the ufc is again

Archived