Forrest Griffin

mike_4

What is going on with him? It seems like he doesn't wanna fight anymore and he doesn't take fighting seriously, is he more focused on his books? It's been almost a year and he hasn't fought anyone. Also, howcome he puts himself down in fighting now? When he was going to fight Lil Nog, he said he was going to lose and then got injured 2 weeks before the fight. Then there was a chance that he was supposed to be fighting Jones, and he said the same thing, that he thinks he'll get his a$$ beat, and made a goofy comment saying "I know how to defeat Jones, use poison". He also made fun of himself after that Anderson Silva loss. Anyone agree with me, it seems like he doesn't take fighting serious anymore. Why is he still in the top 10?

What is going on with him? It seems like he doesn't wanna fight anymore and he doesn't take fighting seriously' date=' is he more focused on his books? It's been almost a year and he hasn't fought anyone. Also, howcome he puts himself down in fighting now? When he was going to fight Lil Nog, he said he was going to lose and then got injured 2 weeks before the fight. Then there was a chance that he was supposed to be fighting Jones, and he said the same thing, that he thinks he'll get his a$$ beat, and made a goofy comment saying "I know how to defeat Jones, use poison". He also made fun of himself after that Anderson Silva loss. Anyone agree with me, it seems like he doesn't take fighting serious anymore. Why is he still in the top 10?[/quote']

I've been wondering about this lately too. I know he's getting over an injury but he doesn't seem to be driven like before. I don't see him improving or wanting to improve. He's had good fights but very inconsistant. I think we'll see him vs Franklin sometime soon!!

lol wow you guys are pretty ridiculous, you realize he's not that serious of a guy, right? he wants to fight and he will fight but he is still injured and when he starts to train again he will get a scheduled fight. he's just trying to funny with all the stuff he says.

Yes I am from Oz' date=' yeah he probably won't but when you go around saying how other fighters could beat you easily I just don't think MMA is for you anymore.[/quote']

Sweat... the 4th person i know on the forum who is from Oz.... im from Sydney.... and bak to topic..... Forrest has always spoke that way..... maybe he has some esteem issues..... who knows.......

Archived