Did BJ lose because he is having personal problems with Dana White?

qaz

I wonder if it was Marv wouldn't train BJ cause he didn't put in the effort in camp for the first Edgar fight?

That might be what the problem was, im a huge BJ fan, and BJ just didn't look like himself in those to fights, he looked horrible, he was just standing there and taking the loss like he did in the 1st fight....... and his corner didn't help.

That might be what the problem was' date=' im a huge BJ fan, and BJ just didn't look like himself in those to fights, he looked horrible, he was just standing there and taking the loss like he did in the 1st fight....... and his corner didn't help.[/quote']

That's the thing though, when is BJ looking "like himself"? Which is the "true" BJ Penn. The guy that destroyed Ono, Diego, Florian and Sherk. Or is the "true BJ" the guy that looked flat, out of shape and gassed in the fights with GSP, the Hughes rematch, the Edgar fights etc.

The "true BJ Penn" is IMO both, and that has always been his issue.

That's the thing though' date=' when is BJ looking "like himself"? Which is the "true" BJ Penn. The guy that destroyed Ono, Diego, Florian and Sherk. Or is the "true BJ" the guy that looked flat, out of shape and gassed in the fights with GSP, the Hughes rematch, the Edgar fights etc.

The "true BJ Penn" is IMO both, and that has always been his issue.[/quote']

Well BJ needs to change his training, and Blackhouse wants him so maybe he can get some good training learn some kicking and come back strong, BJ needs somebody to push him.

give it a couple days to hear why BJ lost in his eyes maybe he had gas from a burrito or because he had to wake up an hour early to pee the night before its going to be pathetic just like his performance. Its never that his ego is so huge that it gets in the way of his training its never I got beat because I didnt prepare myself enough its never wow he came out way more prepared then me instead its grease steroids or some other lame bunk pathetic excuse and its soo annoying that nobody likes him anymore he is always saying he wants to be known as the greatest ever but the only greatest ever he will be is the greatest ever loafer the greatest ever for coming up with terrible reasons he was outclassed by better fighters the were more disciplined then he was so BJ do me and a ton of others a favour and go back to hawaii and just stay there and tell all your camp bout how you are the greatest cause they are the only ones that believe it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BJ will never hold the belt again

I think he will. Last night, his corner was almost no help. I'm not making excuses, but if I was in his corner I would be telling him to kick that lead leg at least 40 times per round and then taking him down in the 4th and 5th to work submissions in. Just seems logical.

i KNOW .. its more like a motivation issue .. because i dont see how he would be motivaded on LW anymore

No, what you were seeing was frustration. BJ has been known to become uncomfortable and unsure of what to do when he can't predict how the fight will go. That's what Edgar brings to the table, fast and unpredictable combos.

i was really going for bj i love him no **** :L but well done to frankie edgar he beat bj penn twice beat him closely the first time and dominated bj the second time bj got outclassed i knew from the minute i saw bj in the staredown he wasnt gona win his corner just didnt help if anything made things worse well back to the top bj

That's the thing though' date=' when is BJ looking "like himself"? Which is the "true" BJ Penn. The guy that destroyed Ono, Diego, Florian and Sherk. Or is the "true BJ" the guy that looked flat, out of shape and gassed in the fights with GSP, the Hughes rematch, the Edgar fights etc.[/quote']

BJ did have some sad overtones in his facial gestures at times during the Ariel Helwani interview. Maybe BJ had been having some type of issues. I could, however, be wrong.

give it a couple days to hear why BJ lost in his eyes maybe he had gas from a burrito or because he had to wake up an hour early to pee the night before its going to be pathetic just like his performance. Its never that his ego is so huge that it gets in the way of his training its never I got beat because I didnt prepare myself enough its never wow he came out way more prepared then me instead its grease steroids or some other lame bunk pathetic excuse and its soo annoying that nobody likes him anymore he is always saying he wants to be known as the greatest ever but the only greatest ever he will be is the greatest ever loafer the greatest ever for coming up with terrible reasons he was outclassed by better fighters the were more disciplined then he was so BJ do me and a ton of others a favour and go back to hawaii and just stay there and tell all your camp bout how you are the greatest cause they are the only ones that believe it.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dude your a ****en idiot frankie edgar is a ***** that greases like gsp greases and bj is the greatest ever you know why you ********** cuz anderson silva said he was have that bich gsp fight anderson hed get knocked out bj is gonna come back stronger and better than ever

the only thing that would make this post better is punctuation.

Archived