Randy "The Natural" Freakin Couture's next fight!

CarlLane

Jones Jones Jones. Couture is still relevant and a fight with Jones makes the most sense to see where things fall in the LHW division imho. You're foolish to count Couture out. This guy figures out everyone's weakness and Jones will be no different. Ofcourse Jones has a very very good shot at winning but it won't be a roll over.

Not sure about #1 contender being determined by this fight but in the top 4 without a doubt.

oh come on doom ! you posted him with top ranked fighter just cause he beat a washed up boxer ?

he has looked very good lately and it's what Dana has said so i'm just saying it's possible Dana could be giving him what a lot of people want to see one more title run

He should fight Rich Franklin next, with the winner of that fight being one or two wins away from a title shot, maybe the winner of Couture vs. Franklin against the winner of Rampage vs. Machida.

Randy Couture > Rich Franklin - Unanimous Decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)

Rampage Jackson > Lyoto Machida - Split Decision (29-28, 29-28, 28-29)

Rashad Evans > Shogun Rua - Unanimous Decision (48-47, 48-47, 48-47)

Randy Couture > Rampage Jackson - Unanimous Decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)

Randy Couture > Rashad Evans - Split Decision (48-47, 48-47, 47-48)

Randy "The Boxer Killer" Couture will be a 6-time UFC champion, blee dat!

He should fight Rich Franklin next' date=' with the winner of that fight being one or two wins away from a title shot, maybe the winner of Couture vs. Franklin against the winner of Rampage vs. Machida.

Randy "The Boxer Killer" Couture will be a 6-time UFC champion, blee dat![/quote']

Couture vs. Franklin

Rampage vs. Machida

Evans vs. Shogun

Couture vs. Machida tough to call

He should fight Rich Franklin next' date=' with the winner of that fight being one or two wins away from a title shot, maybe the winner of Couture vs. Franklin against the winner of Rampage vs. Machida.

Randy "The Boxer Killer" Couture will be a 6-time UFC champion, blee dat![/quote']

i like how people try to predict a split decision like they know that one of the judges will give it to one person and the other 2 judges will give it to the other person LOL you cant predict that

Rampage would KO machida, thats the only change I would make.

all i know is Randy would smoke Rashad and outwork him and i want to see it :cool:

Ha ha, you notice I didn't include Rashad's name. I think Rashad would kick his **** too. Just think about it, Rashad and Randy both have great wrestling, I don't know who I would give the edge too in striking (probably Rashad after he head kicked Sean Salmon and KO'd Liddell) and Rashad is what at least 15 years younger? I personally do not give Randy a chance against anyone in the top 10 of HW or LHW. (Anymore) I also think he lost the fight against Vera, but obviously we know how much more important octagon control is then damage and aggression:rolleyes:

I am going to save this post, after Randy's next fight, if I remeber I will show it to you lol. That is all.

Ha ha' date=' you notice I didn't include Rashad's name. I think Rashad would kick his **** too. Just think about it, Rashad and Randy both have great wrestling, I don't know who I would give the edge too in striking (probably Rashad after he head kicked Sean Salmon and KO'd Liddell) and Rashad is what at least 15 years younger? I personally do not give Randy a chance against anyone in the top 10 of HW or LHW. (Anymore) I also think he lost the fight against Vera, but obviously we know how much more important octagon control is then damage and aggression:rolleyes:[/quote']

the problem with Rashad is he's gassed badly his last 2 fights against Thiago and Rampage and almost lost both fights in the 3rd Randy would out-gameplan him and out-work him imo

cheese-cat-fail--large-msg-119620326139.jpg

the problem with Rashad is he's gassed badly his last 2 fights against Thiago and Rampage and almost lost both fights in the 3rd Randy would out-gameplan him and out-work him imo

I just can not see how Randy could be powerful enough to control Rashad. I just don't. I guess I will have to wait for Randy's next fight to see where he is really at. You can't tell from his last two fights, he dominate Toney, a boxer (obviously) and he beat Coleman (even thought around the same age as Couture, we all know he has the cardio of my dad)

Couture got pretty dominated by Nog, who got dominated by Mir (I know about the whole staff thing) and I don't think he won against Vera. He has earned a worthy opponent now, so we will all find out the truth his next fight.

Archived