Does everyone realize this?

bright508620

Current champions:

LW: Frankie Edgar

WW: George St Pierre

MW: Anderson Silva

LHW: Mauricio Shogun Rua

HW: Brock Lesnar

NOW this is what it will look like by the middle-end of next year.....

MW: Chael Sonnen

LHW: Rashad Evans

HW: Cain Velasquez

Isn't it amazing on how qiuckly things change? I mean Sonnen exposed Silva and will beat him next year. Frankie crushed BJ. Rashad beat Rampage and Shogun KO'ed Machida. And Brock got beaten down and will get beaten down again by Velasquez.

I mean its amazing on how quickly things change when it use to be put in stone like.....

LW: BJ PENN (lost)

WW: GSP

MW: ANDERSON SILVA (gonna lose)

LHW: MACHIDA (lost)

HW: LESNAR (gonna lose)

I mean if you realize how quickly mma has changed and what 2010 has brought us is amazing. GSP will soon be the only champ out the the last set of fighters to have the belt. NO. Koscheck will pose no threat to him. There is no 2010 curse. GSP will win always.

What are youir thoughts on this?

O and dont even think Shogun will win. Neither Brock. Nor Maynard. Nor Koshcheck. Nor Silva.

Rashad will outwrestle and UD Shogun.

Cain will out cardio and out work Lesnar. UD

Frankie has great gameplans and is way to fast for maynard. I believe Frankie will outwrestle maynard and win by UD.

GSP vs KOSCHEAT? GSP FTW. You cant doubt the best p4p fighter in the WORRLD.

And Silva? Well. Lets just say he got OWN3D. completely dominated. If its not Sonnen which is WILL BE, than Victor will beat him.But it will be sonnen because he is going to be working as hard as he can to secure the victory come the 2nd time around.

lol so much fail.

Current Champions:

LHW: Shogun

Champions at the end of next year

LW: Gray Maynard

LHW: Bones/Bader/Couture

But yeah BJ, GSP, and Anderson looked damn near unstoppable this time last year.

DUDE. im not saying Brock suks. I actually like him. But hes nowhere compared to Velasquez. Im sorry to bust your nuts bud.

Velasquez is on a whole other level compared to Lesnar. you will find out. I will bring back this thread when Velasquez kills brock. HAHA it will be so funny.

Current champions:

Isn't it amazing on how qiuckly things change? I mean Sonnen exposed Silva and will beat him next year. Frankie crushed BJ. Rashad beat Rampage and Shogun KO'ed Machida. And Brock got beaten down and will get beaten down again by Velasquez.

I mean its amazing on how quickly things change when it use to be put in stone like.....

I mean if you realize how quickly mma has changed and what 2010 has brought us is amazing. GSP will soon be the only champ out the the last set of fighters to have the belt. NO. Koscheck will pose no threat to him. There is no 2010 curse. GSP will win always.

O and dont even think Shogun will win. Neither Brock. Nor Maynard. Nor Koshcheck. Nor Silva.

Frankie has great gameplans and is way to fast for maynard. I believe Frankie will outwrestle maynard and win by UD.

And Silva? Well. Lets just say he got OWN3D. completely dominated. If its not Sonnen which is WILL BE' date=' than Victor will beat him.But it will be sonnen because he is going to be working as hard as he can to secure the victory come the 2nd time around.[/quote']

I get tired of arguing this but Shogun will finish Rashad whether it be KO or submission he will finish him. And that was a terrible shot at humor KOSCHEAT... Not funny.

lol so much fail.

Current Champions:

LHW: Shogun

Champions at the end of next year

LHW: Bones/Bader/Couture

But yeah BJ' date=' GSP, and Anderson looked damn near unstoppable this time last year.[/quote']

your wrong. Silva will get his **** kicked. Hes already exposed. fail. Bones/bader/couture? hahahahahaha. Bones is overhyped. He would get killed by his teamate rashad. He evem sayd he gets beaten up by him. Couture is to old. He looked impressive, but to shogun/rashad he would do nothing. And bader has a chance but a small one.He gasses very quickly.

FAIL!

And Lesnar? you really think that he will get by 2 title defences? I mean Velasquez is already 110% gonna beat him, but even if he punches Cain in the nuts to cheat a TKO he will still get KTFO by Carwin.

Current champions:

And Silva? Well. Lets just say he got OWN3D. completely dominated. If its not Sonnen which is WILL BE' date=' than Victor will beat him.But it will be sonnen because he is going to be working as hard as he can to secure the victory come the 2nd time around.[/quote']

Middle-end of next year (my prediction)

WW: Josh Koshcheck

Maynard is better than Edgar in all aspects. Koshcheck's wrestling is too good for GSP to lay and pray which is his signature move now. Anderson Silva took the best of what Chael had and still beat him. Shogun will have his hands full with Rashad but Shogun knows how to go in for the kill, Rashad doesn't fully have that yet. Brock is going to treat Cain like a rag doll even though, I like Cain more than Brock.

I don't see how people think Rashad will really win this. Shogun has beaten way better wrestlers and Rashads wrestling isn't even that good compared to others.

Dude. Forrest outwrestled Shogun. Rashad killed Forrest. Rashad is better than Forrest. Sure shogun has improved. But only for Machida. when he cant strike well and has to worry about the takedown from rashad much like Silva/Sonnen, you will finally see that his striking will fail and his belt will be STRIPED.

Middle-end of next year (my prediction)

WW: Josh Koshcheck

Maynard is better than Edgar in all aspects. Koshcheck's wrestling is too good for GSP to lay and pray which is his signature move now. Anderson Silva took the best of what Chael had and still beat him. Shogun will have his hands full with Rashad but Shogun knows how to go in for the kill' date=' Rashad doesn't fully have that yet. Brock is going to treat Cain like a rag doll even though, I like Cain more than Brock.[/quote']

KOSCHECKS WRESTLING IS TO GOOD FOR GSP? LOL watch this video nut****. GTFO of MMA and go to the toney train.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9khnIAcHjrI

I get tired of arguing this but Shogun will finish Rashad whether it be KO or submission he will finish him. And that was a terrible shot at humor KOSCHEAT... Not funny.

did i say it was suppose to be funny? NO. are you 13? yes. everything you hear wants to be funny. He is a cheater. KOS-CHEAT. not funny. Its just what he is. *****

DUDE. im not saying Brock suks. I actually like him. But hes nowhere compared to Velasquez. Im sorry to bust your nuts bud.

Velasquez is on a whole other level compared to Lesnar. you will find out. I will bring back this thread when Velasquez kills brock. HAHA it will be so funny.

your delusional

lol, spewing the nonsense. The only fighters that have a chance against Brock are punchers that are known for knocking a guy out in one punch aka Shane Carwin. I really don't see this going any where but the ground.

your wrong. Silva will get his **** kicked. Hes already exposed. fail. Bones/bader/couture? hahahahahaha. Bones is overhyped. He would get killed by his teamate rashad. He evem sayd he gets beaten up by him. Couture is to old. He looked impressive' date=' but to shogun/rashad he would do nothing. And bader has a chance but a small one.He gasses very quickly.

FAIL!

And Lesnar? you really think that he will get by 2 title defences? I mean Velasquez is already 110% gonna beat him, but even if he punches Cain in the nuts to cheat a TKO he will still get KTFO by Carwin.[/quote']

lol Yes Bones is overhyped but he does have talent and he will keep getting better. Rashad won't win the title so I'm not worried about those two fighting but if something horrible happens like Shoguns knees blowing out again then Randy will rip that belt out of his hands. Couture would ****ing DESTROY Rashad. Rashad would try to hold him against the fence like he does to everyone and Randy would overpower and dirty box him to a decision. Bader is the least likely of the three but he has serious power and probably the best wrestling in the division.

LMFAO!!! Brock will destroy Cain. He will push him against the cage until he gets the takedown and turn his face into hamburger meat. Cains only hope in that fight is if he was somehow able to hit and run like Edgar but he doesn't have the speed, strength, or cardio to do to Brock what Frankie did to BJ.

KOSCHECKS WRESTLING IS TO GOOD FOR GSP? LOL watch this video nut****. GTFO of MMA and go to the toney train.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9khnIAcHjrI

Apparently than English is not your strong point it's ok I won't hold it against you. I said Koshcheck's wrestling is too good to let GSP just lay and pray. I didn't say Koshcheck's wrestling was better than GSP, because it's not. GSP will take him down and lay on him and try to do that for five rounds and I don't see Josh just laying there. I believe he is smart and capable enough to not allow GSP to just lay on him.

Current champions:

Your right but there's noway Edgar will beat Maynard bro, Maynard will be the new champ

Archived