Peace Toney, and all the retards that hopped on that train.

SKN_TTK

Lol' date=' shut up SKN. Toney had balls to come over to UFC. Randy doesn't have the balls to go box. I mean smart choice by Randy, we all know it would be worse for Randy in the ring then it was for James in the cage.[/quote']

Uhm jep,so what?? Randy just showed Toney what happens in a real fight without many rules..Toney had the balls to step in there yess...but he talked so much crap, and for him to get dominated like that..Ha-HA its just awesome!

Lol' date=' shut up SKN. Toney had balls to come over to UFC. Randy doesn't have the balls to go box. I mean smart choice by Randy, we all know it would be worse for Randy in the ring then it was for James in the cage.[/quote']

correction Toney has a lack of brains to go over to the UFC and think he could knockout a UFC hall of famer

James Toney did nothing but embarrasse himself and boxing....he was fat, unprepeared and probably could have wore a womens G string bikini to the ring and been less humiliated.......he needs to open a buffett.....and quit boxing and MMA and just stit around and talk stupid crap....like Black Emperor....and D BLock.....LOL

Archived