What has been your favorite UFC card and why?

Infamous505

UFC 110' date=' 102, and 117

this mainly because there wasn't a boring fight in these cards IMO

Wandy smashed bisping

Nog lost :( but Cro Cop won big

Nog vs Randy was awesome, Nate vs Maia Duffe Hague

and 117 was stellar to say the least[/quote']

UFC 102 Nog vs Couture was a very entertaining fight i would have to agree

Hands down 117 it kept you on the edge of your seats almost the entire time except fitch and alves. The Silva/sonnen was insane. Then you got Hughes/Almeida who seen that coming?. Then you got Guida/Anjos which was unexpected outcome. Then Struve/Morecraft not a fan of neither but struve got demolished in the first round he looked like Bubba from forrest gump with that fat lip, then he throws a 3 punch combo n morecraft falls back on his arm, keeping him up to take more punches while he's still unconscious

UFC 1 where would it all be without it. Plus those fights were pretty incredible because a fighter didn't have video of their opponent to study and come up with a game plan. You had to fight the guy in front of you not really knowing what was coming at you. It was less fabricated' date=' in a sense, back then.[/quote']

True but it lacked technique annd was really just brawlers there were exceptions though

Hands down 117 it kept you on the edge of your seats almost the entire time except fitch and alves. The Silva/sonnen was insane. Then you got Hughes/Almeida who seen that coming?. Then you got Guida/Anjos which was unexpected outcome. Then Struve/Morecraft not a fan of neither but struve got demolished in the first round he looked like Bubba from forrest gump with that fat lip' date=' then he throws a 3 punch combo n morecraft falls back on his arm, keeping him up to take more punches while he's still unconscious[/quote']

ya i would agree if Alves/Fitch fight wasnt so boring it would of been an awesome card, Struves comeback from that beating Morecraft gave him was insane great fights

True but it lacked technique annd was really just brawlers there were exceptions though

But wouldn't you agree that it was part of the intrigue. Unskilled tough guys vs. 1 disciplined masters vs. other 1 disciplined masters. There was more variety, now a days everyone is a master of everything which don't get me wrong has it's own intrigue. I do kind of miss how it was and would like to see it again.

So far from 2010 id have to say my favorite cards have been 115 because it was one of those cards people moaned and complained about and it ended up being a great night of fights. 116 was from start to finish a great card and 117 had me jumping out of my seat on a few occasions

Archived