WTF? black belt for randy??

bidani

sorry butt did i just see randy gett his black belt.? dont you need to be really skilled in bjj to get a black belt? and they always told me you only can gett it from a brazilian? my teacher is a purle and he always needs to wait a year if a brazilian comes and gives out new belts...

sorry butt did i just see randy gett his black belt.? dont you need to be really skilled in bjj to get a black belt? and they always told me you only can gett it from a brazilian? my teacher is a purle and he always needs to wait a year if a brazilian comes and gives out new belts...

Randy is very skilled in BJJ.

technically its not in BJJ its in catch wrestling or submission grappling.

It's not a BJJ black belt it's submission grappling.

Really? Im mean really? You are going to throw a little fit about a belt. It doesnt change who he is and what he has done. Im pretty sure he would be just fine without the belt. Its a belt. Get over and stop throwing a fit over it. hes been sub once and big nog couldnt tap him out and he has four wins by sub. Like to see anyone on this form go in and just try and not get submintted.

who said it was a bjj blackbelt?

Really? Im mean really? You are going to throw a little fit about a belt. It doesnt change who he is and what he has done. Im pretty sure he would be just fine without the belt. Its a belt. Get over and stop throwing a fit over it. hes been sub once and big nog couldnt tap him out and he has four wins by sub. Like to see anyone on this form go in and just try and not get submintted.

yeah im gonna make a drama out of this, its like the other dude said even nate doesnt have a black belt, there given it away like candy... not saying randy isnt good butt he is not at that level, if it was submission wresteling i would believe it. if you look at eddie bravo he only has one black belt fighting under him and that after years of training. the balck belt is 4 the elite and is really tuff to gett. so yes i dont want it to be something i cann by att the 99 cent store

Guest [Deleted User]

Yeah Randy's corner made it look like getting a black belt is easy to do. In my opinion he shouldn't have gotten it I mean c'mon over Toney? That's not saying too much about your skills and it kind of brings some dishonor to martial arts, it's like celebrating for submitting a blue or white belt.

So op' date=' by your logic, the fact that you say that randy doesn;t deserve a BB, means that you do, and therefore you are more skilled than he is?

lol, maybe you should call him out, toney style, and we'll see who wears the blackbelt in that relationship ;)[/quote']

do you really think im that stupid cause youre answer sure does..... i was wondering how he gott his black belt from his bjj coach butt now i know its 4 submision wresteling with nog gi.. and then he deserves a black belt, butt not at bjj cause you need to be more skilled 4 that

Yeah Randy's corner made it look like getting a black belt is easy to do. In my opinion he shouldn't have gotten it I mean c'mon over Toney? That's not saying too much about your skills and it kind of brings some dishonor to martial arts' date=' it's like celebrating for submitting a blue or white belt.[/quote']

yeah i was in shock when i saw that lol. butt i dindt know there where belt is wrestling or submission wresteling? maybe its something new?

Guest [Deleted User]

Oh please don't even mention Rashad's black belt from Jackson that "Gaidojutsu" bullshyt is only wrestling it shouldn't even be an art. Gaido these two grapefruits into your mouth.

Archived