Will BJ fade into obscurity?

TLC_MaTcH619

he's never going to beat Edgar, and I pray to god Maynard gets nowhere near the belt.

his chances at regaining the title anytime soon look bleak to me...

is this the beginning of the fall of the legend? answer and discuss.

And I'm not trying to strike a sensitive bone with you BJ fanboys.. I know it hurts... trust me, I know.

Man that was painful to watch that yesterday but it seems like he didnt do anything diffrent from the first fight he has success taking him down why didnt he try it again and the other thing was that he did even attempt a submission(i think) and his corner wasnt helping him at all, BJ needs to change camps and leave Hawiia its doing not good for him if he doesnt realize these things there is no hope for BJ unfortuantly...

Jesus Christ.

BJ lost two fights to the same guy and people are saying hes finished.

Everyone loses and BJ lost 5 times before he ever met Frankie.

Im not saying hes finished, hes better than almost every other LW in the world.

is he going to become a gatekeeper for younger guys or will he still be a legit contender. he'll never beat Edgar imo.

Im not saying hes finished' date=' hes better than almost every other LW in the world.

is he going to become a gatekeeper for younger guys or will he still be a legit contender. he'll never beat Edgar imo.[/quote']

Depends if he does get another title shot it will most likely be against Maynard and he matches up a lot better with Gray than he does with Frankie.

This could very well turn into another Sonnen/Maia/Marquardt situation.

Frankie is too fast for BJ.

Gray is too strong for Frankie.

Bj could very well be too good at BJJ for Gray.

Archived