Brock Lesnar is going to bulldoze through Cain and JDS.

ThirstForBLOOD

There is honestly no fighter in the UFC HW division at the moment that can beat Brock (except for Shane Carwin in a rematch possibly). However, I don't really see Velasquez or JDS really threats at all to his title. He will pound out or sub Velasquez, and will do the same to JDS, but will take him down even faster.

There is honestly no fighter in the UFC HW division at the moment that can beat Brock (except for Shane Carwin in a rematch possibly). However' date=' I don't really see Velasquez or JDS really threats at all to his title. He will pound out or sub Velasquez, and will do the same to JDS, but will take him down even faster.[/quote']

I have to agree, Brock's test was Carwin which he defeated. JDS and Cain will be a lot easier. I really don't see Shane Carwin ever beating him though, his cardio is pretty bad and he's getting pretty old. It only goes down hill from 31 and older.

Nope, Cain is tough and he won't let some wwe superstar do that. They both have great wrestleling, but Caine striking is much better. The only reason Brock wins fights is because of his size, hell if I was that big Id be champion too. I've got Brock by UD OR CAIN BY 4rth round tko. If you think that Brock can just run through Cain, well you've got brocks balls too deep down your throat. I'm not a fan of either btw.

Nope' date=' Cain is tough and he won't let some wwe superstar do that. They both have great wrestleling, but Caine striking is much better. The only reason Brock wins fights is because of his size, hell if I was that big Id be champion too. I've got Brock by UD OR CAIN BY 4rth round tko. If you think that Brock can just run through Cain, well you've got brocks balls too deep down your throat. I'm not a fan of either btw.[/quote']

Brock by TKO in the legendary 2nd.

Nope' date=' Cain is tough and he won't let some wwe superstar do that. They both have great wrestleling, but Caine striking is much better. The only reason Brock wins fights is because of his size, hell if I was that big Id be champion too. I've got Brock by UD OR CAIN BY 4rth round tko. If you think that Brock can just run through Cain, well you've got brocks balls too deep down your throat. I'm not a fan of either btw.[/quote']

May I remind you that Brock had a wrestling record of 115-5. I don't think Cain ever came close to that.

There is honestly no fighter in the UFC HW division at the moment that can beat Brock (except for Shane Carwin in a rematch possibly). However' date=' I don't really see Velasquez or JDS really threats at all to his title. He will pound out or sub Velasquez, and will do the same to JDS, but will take him down even faster.[/quote']

brock lesnar's balls, get them out of your mouth.

As much as I dislike lesnar, I'll be the first to acknowledge his superior strength, size and higher wrestling skill than cain. cain on the other hand is a better well rounded fighter. Has cardio, better stand up and a good wrestling background.

If this fight goes the distance, I see cain taking the win. If it goes to the ground, I see brock taking the win. Brock however, will NOT KO cain. Nuff said.

Brock lesnar's balls, get them out of your mouths please.

what exactly will JDS do that Carwin couldn't? Carwin hit Brock with big shots and Brock took it and choked him out...

JDS gassed against Roy, i don't think his cardio is gonna be off the charts for his title fight...plus JDS doesn't have the wrestling to keep the fight standing...against Cain or Brock...both Cain and Brock have taken huge shots from heavy hitters (Carwin and Kongo) and both survived and won...

Archived