Childbirth

Kristufa

I imagine it's quite similar to when we men take "THE HUGEST CRAP EVER!"

You know what I mean?

Where right after you're done wiping you stand up...

Look into the toilet...

Smile...

And proudly say to yourself "I did that" :)

Of course, I may be wrong :eek:

Discuss.

You know what I mean?

Look into the toilet...

Smile...

Of course' date=' I may be wrong :eek:

Discuss.[/quote']

Well, let's see, it's possible you could be right if:

1) You didn't go to the bathroom for 9 months while this large poop grew and grew.

2) You got more and more backed up until it became very uncomfortable to move, sit, lie down, sleep, pretty much do anything.

3) When the day finally came where you were ready to poop, it was like constipation from hell requiring anywhere from 4 to 12 (or more?) hours of such intense "labor" pains trying to get it out, that you begged for a spinal tap in order to possibly endure the pain.

4) After finally passing it you required some "stitching up" to help heal the tearing.

5) After finally passing it you had to hear some idiot say something like "Wow, great job honey, that sure went smoothly!"

IF, all that happened, then yes, you might have a small inkling of what child birth is like by taking a poop.

Well' date=' let's see, it's possible you could be right if:

1) You didn't go to the bathroom for 9 months while this large poop grew and grew.

2) You got more and more backed up until it became very uncomfortable to move, sit, lie down, sleep, pretty much do anything.

3) When the day finally came where you were ready to poop, it was like constipation from hell requiring anywhere from 4 to 12 (or more?) hours of such intense "labor" pains trying to get it out, that you begged for a spinal tap in order to possibly endure the pain.

4) After finally passing it you required some "stitching up" to help heal the tearing.

5) After finally passing it you had to hear some idiot say something like "Wow, great job honey, that sure went smoothly!"

IF, all that happened, then yes, you might have a small inkling of what child birth is like by taking a poop.[/quote']

That sounds about right ;)

You know what I mean?

Look into the toilet...

Smile...

Of course' date=' I may be wrong :eek:

Discuss.[/quote']

thats dam funny LOL!!!!!!

Archived