Tired of this...UFC 118

BadSquire

This is such bull, last night Frankie Edgar in the rematch was picked up by his team again...He keeps stealing the victory from BJ Penn and its a load of crap... Frankie Edgar's team consist of criminals and frauds, when will the UFC ban this heresy. It isn't fair that BJ Penn is beating Edgar and works hard in the fight only to lose twice in a row because Frankie cheats. I would like to make a petition to the athletic commission so that they may ban this cheatful tactic.

Frankie's corner also knew Cecil Peoples was the judge so instead of carrying him they lifted him in the air like a ballerina, pure cheatful tactics. I am truly disgusted, Frankie will remain champ until we can keep him from cheating!

This is such bull' date=' last night Frankie Edgar in the rematch was picked up by his team again...He keeps stealing the victory from BJ Penn and its a load of crap... Frankie Edgar's team consist of criminals and frauds, when will the UFC ban this heresy. It isn't fair that BJ Penn is beating Edgar and works hard in the fight only to lose twice in a row because Frankie cheats. I would like to make a petition to the athletic commission so that they may ban this cheatful tactic.

Frankie's corner also knew Cecil Peoples was the judge so instead of carrying him they lifted him in the air like a ballerina, pure cheatful tactics. I am truly disgusted, Frankie will remain champ until we can keep him from cheating![/quote']

this is pathetic

This is such bull' date=' last night Frankie Edgar in the rematch was picked up by his team again...He keeps stealing the victory from BJ Penn and its a load of crap... Frankie Edgar's team consist of criminals and frauds, when will the UFC ban this heresy. It isn't fair that BJ Penn is beating Edgar and works hard in the fight only to lose twice in a row because Frankie cheats. I would like to make a petition to the athletic commission so that they may ban this cheatful tactic.

Frankie's corner also knew Cecil Peoples was the judge so instead of carrying him they lifted him in the air like a ballerina, pure cheatful tactics. I am truly disgusted, Frankie will remain champ until we can keep him from cheating![/quote']

i KNOW ... and it was obvious Penn was still suffering from that pesky sinus infection. And didn't Edgar's corner throw a towel on his back between rounds? You know there was Vaseline all over it.

i KNOW ... and it was obvious Penn was still suffering from that pesky sinus infection. And didn't Edgar's corner throw a towel on his back between rounds? You know there was Vaseline all over it.

See? True fans know the truth! I also saw the towl with a vaseline tablet in it... Really this is complete BULL... How do the referees let Frankie cheat over and over? BJ looked drain at the end of the fight because he tried so hard to get a hold of Frankie and kept slipping...

You're joking right? Frankie won every round!!

is this a joke?

hahah Frankie beat him both times.. hands down..

Archived