Joe Lauzon

vitamin816

now i know rudiger is a bum and not worth touching his bare feet to the same ring as real ufc comp BUT Joe Lauzon beat him like he owed him money. i was very impressed with his aggressivness. i imagine the fight was just food for the bean town mob but WOW. what a beating. i hope that Joe Lauzon earns a fight with a bigger name after he gets out of prison for the sodomy of gabe rudiger.

now i know rudiger is a bum and not worth touching his bare feet to the same ring as real ufc comp BUT Joe Lauzon beat him like he owed him money. i was very impressed with his aggressivness. i imagine the fight was just food for the bean town mob but WOW. what a beating. i hope that Joe Lauzon earns a fight with a bigger name after he gets out of prison for the sodomy of gabe rudiger.

Yeah dude Joe is one of my favorite LWs. He is always looking to finish on the ground and has only gone to decision once in his entire career. He is always very exciting to watch.

I agree why was Gabe even there? All gabe has ever done is loose and show people that watched TUF that he likes things in his bum because he's way to lazy to actually excercise to get in shape to loose weight LOL how lame to see someone actually thought they would compete by just getting enimas LOL what a tool!!!! as for the other thread that got closed cause some idiots were in such denial about the title match last night GET A LIFE!!! Frankie won fair and square and penn was beat in every single round and frankies corner hoisting him on their shoulders is not cheating and if it is bj has cheated too then so get over it bj lost!!!!! he talked his smack about how he was gonna finish him and bla bla bla and he didnt do anything! now your sore pathetic losers wanna say he was greased too like come on just go back to being losers somewhere anywhere but here cause nobody believes that people can be truely as stupid as your words are making you out to be. BJ LOST FRANKIE WON! Frankie didnt even have to cheat because bj posed absolutely NO threat to him at all during an entire 25 minutes of fighting. LOL now all you bj ****** lovers can go back to molesting your bj penn doll I'm just amazed that you losers cant accept the loss LOL seriously whats it like living in a fantasy world? do people regularly see you and laugh and point at you?

I agree why was Gabe even there? All gabe has ever done is loose and show people that watched TUF that he likes things in his bum because he's way to lazy to actually excercise to get in shape to loose weight LOL how lame to see someone actually thought they would compete by just getting enimas LOL what a tool!!!! as for the other thread that got closed cause some idiots were in such denial about the title match last night GET A LIFE!!! Frankie won fair and square and penn was beat in every single round and frankies corner hoisting him on their shoulders is not cheating and if it is bj has cheated too then so get over it bj lost!!!!! he talked his smack about how he was gonna finish him and bla bla bla and he didnt do anything! now your sore pathetic losers wanna say he was greased too like come on just go back to being losers somewhere anywhere but here cause nobody believes that people can be truely as stupid as your words are making you out to be. BJ LOST FRANKIE WON! Frankie didnt even have to cheat because bj posed absolutely NO threat to him at all during an entire 25 minutes of fighting. LOL now all you bj ****** lovers can go back to molesting your bj penn doll I'm just amazed that you losers cant accept the loss LOL seriously whats it like living in a fantasy world? do people regularly see you and laugh and point at you?

why are you talking about penn and edgar in this post? there are 5k post on the subject. go there.

J-Lau looked real good. Rudiepooper just looke dtired and was completely dominated by a fighter who doesnt stick water in his ****.

I could just imagine Dana sitting in the front row smiling to himself and crossing Rudiepoo's name off the payback list.

And Gabe took it like a chump- didnt shake Joe's hand post-fight.. just wore it like a *****.

Lauzon is a threat- he has great standup but looked super mobile on the ground. Gabe thought he was in the sauna again and was just praying for a good enema. Which Lauzon gave him for free- Gabe **** his pants and didnt even have to convince Dana to let him get **** piped.

Archived