Could Aldo?

SugaKO

how bout a catchweight fight of 150' date=' aldo v penn. give penn a while to get in shape and new training camp and let aldo demolish him and penn retires from mma.[/quote']

That is not the question. The question is could he dominate like perhaps Anderson at 185.

He'd be lucky to make it into the top 5. If he could dominate at 155' date=' he would be.[/quote']

Id have to agree he'd be lucky to be top 5 way too much credit is being given to Aldo yes he is a phenom but at the LW division in the UFC some weigh as much as 170 when they come into the cage. Many LW could and would muscle him

Well.... I think he has a legit shot. But personally, i don't believe he would. I think Frankie would out quicken him and take him down and pass his guard much like what he didn't do against BJ.

But Aldos leg kicks could kill his stand up. I think Aldo would also have trouble with Gomi, Florian, Maynard, and BJ. Anyone else though, he would kill. The LW division is tougher than people say it is.

Call me crazy, but this is what I think. Aldo would probably have the best chance against Edgar because of his style. Edgar is fast and relies on his footwork almost constantly through the fight so he can slip in score a quick combo and slip out. And we all know what Aldo is famous for, his shin splitting kicks. If Edgar fought Aldo I would have to say Aldo would beat Frankie. That's why Aldo is so good, because his kicks virtually make the fastest fighter turn into Kimbo Slice after a beating on the ground.

Dominate the Lw division if he moved up. Personally I see him beating Edgar and now even BJ. Poll coming soon.

Jose Aldo will become the bantamweight,Featherweight, and Lightweight champion of the WEC then he will move along and become UFC Lightweight champ first fighter ever 3 titles in different weights.

Archived