Sweet!!

Terrencetj

My dad and his friend have made plans to actually go to get tickets for UFC 123 in november or whenever the tickets are available, Woot!!

I mean to watch 2 of my favourite fighters finally matching on that card (Machida Vs Jackson), its pretty cool

if anyone has went to a live event before, what is it like and how is it??

My dad and his friend have made plans to actually go to get tickets for UFC 123 in november or whenever the tickets are available' date=' Woot!!

I mean to watch 2 of my favourite fighters finally matching on that card (Machida Vs Jackson), its pretty cool

if anyone has went to a live event before, what is it like and how is it??[/quote']

Wow cool, ive never been but just watching it on tv is amazing imagine in an event center!

My dad and his friend have made plans to actually go to get tickets for UFC 123 in november or whenever the tickets are available' date=' Woot!!

if anyone has went to a live event before, what is it like and how is it??[/quote']

haha no way, im trying to go as well, for the same reasons (machida-rampage)

you from around the STL area?

the energy inside the building is crazy and it gets very very loud

Archived