Real reason Aldo isn't in the UFC

wingzero8717

I believe Jose isnt in the UFC yet simply because hes there #1 attraction and the WEC would lose viwers without there young phenom. But once Aldo captures the WEC Bantamweight title along with the WEC lightweight title i think the UFC will have too bring him over where he will have no trouble shredding the UFC lightweight division.

Jose Aldo is a destroyer and could defeat any UFC lightweight if he gained some muscle mass.

Destroyer that just threw leg kicks his whole fight with Faber? Wow, that's some destruction. Faber got tooled by griffin more thoroughly, and Griffin is also just in the top 10 LW division.

Destroyer that just threw leg kicks his whole fight with Faber? Wow' date=' that's some destruction. Faber got tooled by griffin more thoroughly, and Griffin is also just in the top 10 LW division.[/quote']

lol why do you hate Aldo so much? is it because he isnt in the UFC or because he did something to you personally? haha

Give it time he will outgrow the Featherweight division and move on too capture the WEC Lightweight title' date=' and when that happens he will come too the UFC and will be UFC Lightweight champion.[/quote']

Aldo is a beast and still young. I agree, but give him time.

Agreed' date=' Plus he needs too put on some weight in muscle before he moves up. Some may say Aldo is too small but the UFC Lightweight champ is only 5'6.[/quote']

The hell he is. He's a good two inches taller than Faber. My guess is he's close to 5'8".

Archived