Should The UFC Close Down?

Pessimist_Pete

This is a serious question. I've lost a lot of interest in the UFC.

With the recent demise of BJ Penn and Anderson Silva, and the rise of lay and gay fighters like GSP, Fitch, Sonnen, and Maynard, I feel that the UFC should just stop putting on fights and create a new league called the LNPC--Lay N Pray Championship. I wonder how many people would watch it?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With the recent demise of BJ Penn and Anderson Silva' date=' and the rise of lay and gay fighters like GSP, Fitch, Sonnen, and Maynard, I feel that the UFC should just stop putting on fights and create a new league called the LNPC--Lay N Pray Championship. I wonder how many people would watch it?[/quote']

Yes The UFC, The Fastest growing sport in the world, should close down cause u lost interest....

With the recent demise of BJ Penn and Anderson Silva' date=' and the rise of lay and gay fighters like GSP, Fitch, Sonnen, and Maynard, I feel that the UFC should just stop putting on fights and create a new league called the LNPC--Lay N Pray Championship. I wonder how many people would watch it?[/quote']

The demise of Anderson Silva? He's still champion and the second best fighter in the world. GSP is not even close to lay and pray and neither is Sonnen. Fitch works. I hate Maynard though. The guy who replaced Penn is more exciting than Penn is. Please leave right now. I would also like you to name one fight last night that was boring besides Maynard/Florian since I know you would already say that.

No

/End thread lol

I know your desperate Scott Coker but this will not work:p

do you relise how dumb you sound?

sonnen is not a lay n pray fighter, just ask silva how many times he got punched in the face and ribs (that were supposedly hurt but i dont buy it at all because he not once touched his ribs or even tried to block body shots really) GSP is the most lay n pray ever **** you to anyhbody who says hes not all he does is dry **** the **** out of his opponents to a decision and he cant strike one bit, the only strike he knows is superman punch .

I just think its time for the UFC to close shop.

Look,i said this before and for sure many of us in here believe the same...mma in a few years will dethrone box and it will be the most popular compat sport in USA.U do not need to bring the disaster.

Just take a look to the last card bro!The most famous and interesting fighter in it was Randy and BJ!AH..and Toney...And i don't want to underate them but as it seems they are not in their best days even!And how many fighter are injured right now...

UFC to me personally looks exciting as hell and there are better days comming

You are an IDIOT and have no appreciation of MMA (of which wrestling/grappling is an integral part). If you want to watch a bunch of morons beat the crap out of each other - just stand outside a bar in a big city at closing time. Top level wrestlers can impose their will and completely control most opponents - which is part of ANY fight. But no, they shouldn't do that because you (with your obvious room temperature IQ) are not adequately entertained. Yeah, the UFC should close down... moron or troll...

Yes The UFC' date=' The Fastest growing sport in the world, should close down cause u lost interest....[/quote']

I dont get why they think "fastest growing sport" means something all these other sports have been around forever everyone already watches them UFC is new so they have alot more people to "start" watching it

So because YOU've been losing interest in the UFC, it's serious to ask if the UFC should close right?

If you've lost interest, just don't watch it anymore? The UFC will close if a significant part of its fans lose interest, not if just one dude like ya is bored.

and I don't know what demise you're talking about regarding Silva.. He's still the champ and on a 12 in streak... along with the record, by a good margin, for the most title defence... what a demise!

sonnen is not a lay n pray fighter' date=' just ask silva how many times he got punched in the face and ribs (that were supposedly hurt but i dont buy it at all because he not once touched his ribs or even tried to block body shots really) GSP is the most lay n pray ever **** you to anyhbody who says hes not all he does is dry **** the **** out of his opponents to a decision and he cant strike one bit, the only strike he knows is superman punch .[/quote']

You're a tool.

Do you realise how dumb you sound by talking sh*t about GSP, while praising Sonnen?

GTFO with that crap, man.

no,you just stop watching and we will continue with our interest in the sport.

With the recent demise of BJ Penn and Anderson Silva' date=' and the rise of lay and gay fighters like GSP, Fitch, Sonnen, and Maynard, I feel that the UFC should just stop putting on fights and create a new league called the [b']LNPC--Lay N Pray Championship. [/b] I wonder how many people would watch it?

i see you're being very serious

I just think its time for the UFC to close shop.

I agree. The most exciting sport in the world should definately close down. While we r at it' date=' I think the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NASCAR should shut down too so we could all sit around and watch the WWE because it is [i']so[/i] exciting. Hope i wasnt to harsh on ya, just had to make a point. UFC will be around for a long time.

The topics people come up with are just far out there.

Why such a pessimist? Anyway, it seems you do not understand the skill and discpline involved in the art of wrestling. Wrestling is a tough sport and it just so happens they are dominating the UFC, wonder why?

a company.... God Dana really has you guys wrapped around his finger. The UFC is the promotion' date=' Mixed Martial Arts is the sport.[/quote']

First off, take a couple deep breaths. Dont be so touchy. U are correct sir. It is pretty much word associtation. If a person says MMA, first thought is normally UFC. Just like: Basketball-NBA, Football-NFL, Baseball-MLB. It is just how some see.

First off' date=' take a couple deep breaths. Dont be so touchy. U are correct sir. It is pretty much word associtation. If a person says MMA, first thought is normally UFC. Just like: Basketball-NBA, Football-NFL, Baseball-MLB. It is just how some see.[/quote']

Do you ever hear anyone say NBA is a sport?

Good one. Try to make a complete sentence. It makes the insult work a little better.

Typo, my bad. You're an idiot. You trying to smart is ****ing stupid because you are obviously an idiot since you think the UFC should close down just because 1 retarded fan has lost interest. And you are nothing, please commit suicide. Your family would thank you idiot.

Typo' date=' my bad. You're an idiot. You trying to smart is ****ing stupid because you are obviously an idiot since you think the UFC should close down just because 1 retarded fan has lost interest. And you are nothing, please commit suicide. Your family would thank you idiot.[/quote']

You want to debate with me? I will run circles around you. My logic is better than yours. BTW, how do you know that I havent already committed suicide?

Archived