Couture uses the "Brock-Lock" to finish Toney!!

KeepHating

Please don't insult jui-jitsu by slapping the name brock on it.

You know you bashed Brock for not being a well rounded fighter etc...

He then takes a beating like a man and pulls off a submission.

Of all the possible outcomes of that fight.. Brock winning by via submission was nobody's prediction.

Give the man some props.

there actually was a submission move in pro wrestling named the brock lock: he would take one of the opponents legs and put it behind his head (kind of like a stretch mufler) and then he would sit on their back in a boston crab like position. looks painful. there's your useless wrestling knowledge of the night lol

406337090_2cb90738cd.jpg?v=0

let me elaborate on this photo (and video that's on youtube):

back in 2004 brock took some SERIOUS flack for some anti-gay comments that he made in an interview that he did. in fact the wwe itself was under scrutiny due to allegations by some former wrestlers and compounded with the brock situation it turned into a big $hit$torm that all got dumped on brock at the time, rightfully so in the instance of his anti-gay comments(which i didn't think where that insulting imo). so basically what he did was what eminem did with elton john except he showed he had a since of humor along with the fact that he's not a homophobe and put a little extra icing on the cake (no pun intended) let's not forget that wrestling is basically acting with athleticism and this was just a prime example of it. calling brock derogatory names and throwing accusations around about his sexuality is just narrow minded and very simplistic

If anyone ever nicknames a submission move and attributes it to Brock Lesnar again' date=' I will hunt them down and spill their family's blood in front of them.[/quote']

Haha a simple wrong would have done just fine.

I think it's a bit early to start giving a submission he has used once a name like that, but I like it! even if it is a bit WWEesque.

Archived