whats your opinion...

Dick_Fitzswell

i cant put my finger on it. but seeing strictly his face, after his ring entrance he either looked like he was very unsure of himself, and he knew he was going to lose...or he looked jacked up on something. if you can just rewatch the 2 minutes following his ring entrance. he doesnt look normal...he looks 'different' to say the least.

and in no way is this an excuse or anything, im just saying he looked very strange. not even like himself.

haha...penn that is...

im trying to say he looked like a completely different person. like opposite sides of the spectrum here. he was standing there, almost looking like he was contemplating suicide...am i the only one that noticed how strange he looked. his ****ing eyes were showing signs of demonism....you couldnt even see the whites of his eyes his pupils were ****ing HUGE.

im trying to say he looked like a completely different person. like opposite sides of the spectrum here. he was standing there' date=' almost looking like he was contemplating suicide...am i the only one that noticed how strange he looked. his ****ing eyes were showing signs of demonism....you couldnt even see the whites of his eyes his pupils were ****ing HUGE.[/quote']

haha demonism?

but yeh that dude was on another planet...

Archived