Nate Diaz vs Matt Hughes

BioHazard8021

Tell me what you think happens.

By the way' date=' been a while since i've been on. How's everyone been?[/quote']

Matt hughes wrestling is to good and he has great sub defense he has dominated black belts his whole career and he is physically to strong for nate diaz so i say he either wins a ud ot tkos him like he did royce gracie

Matt Hughes would take Nate Diaz down at will and hold him down Gray Maynard style for the whole fight to get a lopsided lay and pray unanimous decision win. The biggest problem for the Diaz brothers has always been and will always be wrestling, a great wrestler with good submission defense will usually beat them.

Matt Hughes would take Nate Diaz down at will and hold him down Gray Maynard style for the whole fight to get a lopsided lay and pray unanimous decision win. The biggest problem for the Diaz brothers has always been and will always be wrestling' date=' a great wrestler with good submission defense will usually beat them.[/quote']

Matt Hughes has never LnP he is a wrestler who actively works from the top

**** casuall MMA TOWEL FAN

Matt Hughes has never LnP he is a wrestler who actively works from the top

**** casuall MMA TOWEL FAN

Against someone with an active guard like Diaz he would lay and pray to avoid getting submitted but still win decisively, and he's not the fighter he was when he beat Royce.

Against someone with an active guard like Diaz he would lay and pray to avoid getting submitted but still win decisively' date=' and he's not the fighter he was when he beat Royce.[/quote']

Ricardo Almeida has a better working guard then Nate Diaz and what did Hughes do in that fight.

Serra as one of the best active guards and what happened there

Heres a tip get your head out of your **** and go watch the last 3 fights Hughes fights look at the comition he is fighting against then go watch the medicore fighters Diaz has been fighting cause there is one thing that is a certianity is that Nate is yet to fight a guy who is or will be Tittle contender worthy

Oh yeah btw YOUR A TOWEL

Ricardo Almeida has a better working guard then Nate Diaz and what did Hughes do in that fight.

Serra as one of the best active guards and what happened there

Heres a tip get your head out of your **** and go watch the last 3 fights Hughes fights look at the comition he is fighting against then go watch the medicore fighters Diaz has been fighting cause there is one thing that is a certianity is that Nate is yet to fight a guy who is or will be Tittle contender worthy

Oh yeah btw YOUR A TOWEL

I do believe he dropped Almeida and caught him with a true arm-in guillotine choke, it's not like he took him down and took his back and submitted him with a rear naked choke.

As for the Serra fight, not everybody agreed with that decision, I'd take Serra in a rematch.

I've been a longtime hater and doubter of the Diaz brothers and that continues, I think and hope Hughes would beat either one of them if they were to ever fight.

I don't think Diaz is or will ever be a title contender, I just think if Hughes fought him he'd fight him smartly and put his strength against Diaz's weakness.

And your towel gimmick jumped the shark as soon as it started.

i do believe he dropped almeida and caught him with a true arm-in guillotine choke' date=' it's not like he took him down and took his back and submitted him with a rear naked choke.

As for the serra fight, not everybody agreed with that decision, i'd take serra in a rematch.

I've been a longtime hater and doubter of the diaz brothers and that continues, i think and hope hughes would beat either one of them if they were to ever fight.

I don't think diaz is or will ever be a title contender, i just think if hughes fought him he'd fight him smartly and put his strength against diaz's weakness.

And your towel gimmick jumped the shark as soon as it started.[/quote']

no your a towel

Archived