What's your favorite movie of all time?

ForrestGriffinFan101

wow, this is actually pretty tough. all of my favorites are adult rated and can't post them without avoiding the swear filter.

umm..........i'm a go with law abiding citizen. for the moment

no,no,no..............sherlock holmes

no,no,no..............green street hooligans

damn it, i don't know.

wow' date=' this is actually pretty tough. all of my favorites are adult rated and can't post them without avoiding the swear filter.

umm..........i'm a go with law abiding citizen. for the moment

no,no,no..............sherlock holmes

no,no,no..............green street hooligans

damn it, i don't know.[/quote']

I haven't seen Law Abiding Citizen but I heard it wasn't that good. Sherlock Holmes is pretty good. Green Street Hooligans is amazing though.

American History X' date=' The Shawshank Redemption, The Pianist, The Green Mile...It's very hard to have one favorite movie.[/quote']

Exactly I would take this and probably have to add about 50 or more movies to a favorites list with them typically dating from mid to late 60s/early 70s and up but probably skipping a lot of 80s movies (even good ones) because of the terrible clothing and soundtracks.

1. Jaws - all time favorite movie

2. A Nightmare On Elm Street - favorite character (freddy) and best horror movie ever

3. Devils Rejects - simply awesome movie all around

4. Anchorman:The Legend of Ron Burgundy - set the tone for every comedy movie since it came out, and it's hilarious to boot

5. Kingpin or Me, Myself, & Irene - couldn't decide cuz they are both comedic genius imo

1. Jaws - all time favorite movie

2. A Nightmare On Elm Street - favorite character (freddy) and best horror movie ever

3. Devils Rejects - simply awesome movie all around

4. Anchorman:The Legend of Ron Burgundy - set the tone for every comedy movie since it came out' date=' and it's hilarious to boot

5. Kingpin or Me, Myself, & Irene - couldn't decide cuz they are both comedic genius imo[/quote']

Great choices. Jaws is such a classic. Rejects is my favorite Zombie film--gonna be hard to top for Rob. Kingpin is my favorite Farrelly Bros. comedy. I actually have yet to see Anchorman...

Great choices. Jaws is such a classic. Rejects is my favorite Zombie film--gonna be hard to top for Rob. Kingpin is my favorite Farrelly Bros. comedy. I actually have yet to see Anchorman...

i dunno if rob can top rejects but i'd like to see him try, maybe start doing his own material again instead of hopping on the remake train. you'll either love or hate anchorman, there's no in between

You haven't seen anchorman?!?!?!?!?!

i kinda thought they same thing, but i like doc so he gets a pass. that movie is responsible for 40 yr old virgin, knocked up, wedding crashers, etc. i was debating if old school started the trend but i feel this is where the comedy of this decade took it's turn: it launched will ferrell, adam mckay, paul rudd, steve carrell, and judd apatow's careers and everything this guy touches seems to turn to gold

I haven't seen the race car movie' date=' the basketball movie or the ice skating movie. Probably a few more.....but Will Ferrell's alright. Step Brothers was ok.

Have you seen the 4 that I mentioned? If not, you should. I recommend them to everyone.[/quote']

Never seen kingpin

American History X' date=' The Shawshank Redemption,[b'] The Pianist[/b], The Green Mile...It's very hard to have one favorite movie.

The Pianist is in my top 5 favorites, possibly the most emotionally draining movie that I have ever watched. The Usual Suspects is a great one. Full Metal Jacket is another GREAT film. Memento and for a nod to the oldies On the Waterfront is a classic, "You don't understand. I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I coulda been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am, let's face it. It was you, Charley." Marlon Brando was the Man.

Im not gunna choose just one.

Man on Fire

Transformers

Goodfellas

Law Abiding Citizen

Boondock Saints

Book of Eli

The Shawshank Redemption

Legion

Wedding Crashers

American History X

Life

Bad Boys 1 and 2

Gladiator

Smoking Aces 1 and 2

Shutter Island

Pulp Fiction

oh and Furngully :)

694px-star_wars_logosvg.png

Movie changed my life...literally. I now work in the film industry because of my love of this movie. There are dozens of incredible movies, from Anchorman, to Godfather, to Rocky, to Ben Hur, I could go on and on...but since I first saw Star Wars when I was about 8 or 9 years old, it's constantly been in my top 5 favorite movies ever.

i havent really got a favourite film as there are too many great ones

has anyone seen "reign over me" its by adam sandler and he has a serious role

don cheadle is also in

i think its a really good film

also "se7en" or just "seven" is a really good film with brad pitt and morgan freeman

district 9 is awesone

scarface is good

theres so many

The Departed is one a my all time favorites, Lucky number Slevin, The Dark Knight, Anything Clint Eastwood acts in, directs, or produces. Inception was really good. For comedies Superbad, Knocked Up, Role Models, Pineapple Express, Half Baked, Wedding Crashers I could go on and on guess I watch a few too movies.

Archived