Ufc 120 or Ufc 122??

xerodeathz

Ufc 120 is in England and features Michael Bisbing vs Sexyama. Neither of them are close to getting a title shot and I have noticed that many people have been whining about this main event and to some degree I can understand but you have to understand that it is free and there are other really good fights around it like Ross Pearson vs Cole Miller which personally I am looking forward to more than the main event. The co main event is Dan Hardy who I believe is a skilled striker and just an all around good guy and he is facing Condit who almost always comes to bang which is why I think this fight will be more exciting than the main event as well. Im pretty sure that most of you mma die hards know the rest of the card so I am not going to copy and paste the complete lineup like most people do to make people think they did put effort into their thread.

Over the weekend, news came out that Vitor Belfort will return against Yushin Okami in the main event in Germany. My first thought on this fight is that the winner will pretty much face the winner of Silva/Sonnen 2 so this could be very interesting. Vitor is always looking for the knockout and with Okami's takedown defense I see this being an awesome standup war. It was also noted that this event will be aired on Spike TV with tape delay which means its free unless changes occur. So far around this card they have Brilz's return against recently pwned Matyushenko and Jorge Rivera vs. Alessio Sakara

Krzysztof Soszynski vs. Goran Reljic

Amir Sadollah vs. Peter Sobotta

All these fights so far have me interested and their are a lot of guys that are returning off loses or bad decisions(Brilz) that have something to prove.

So if you compare the two main events you have a mid division middleweight fight and a number 1 contender fight which sways toward the 122 card. The UK card has a bunch of Uk fighters(figures) that are actually on wins streaks but don't get as much recognition as the Ultimate fighter guys so based on the surrounding fights I would have to go with the UK card. Overall I am very pleased to have these two cards around the big Lesnar Velasquez card because the matchups look very good thanks to Mr. Joe Silva. Overall I would have to say I am more excited to see the Germany card for one reason BELFORT but both should be entertaining and not to mention theres not many of those lay and pray fighters that everyone talks about on this forum.

My question to you is Which Card Are You More Excited For????

Ufc 120 is in England and features Michael Bisbing vs Sexyama. Neither of them are close to getting a title shot and I have noticed that many people have been whining about this main event and to some degree I can understand but you have to understand that it is free and there are other really good fights around it like Ross Pearson vs Cole Miller which personally I am looking forward to more than the main event. The co main event is Dan Hardy who I believe is a skilled striker and just an all around good guy and he is facing Condit who almost always comes to bang which is why I think this fight will be more exciting than the main event as well. Im pretty sure that most of you mma die hards know the rest of the card so I am not going to copy and paste the complete lineup like most people do to make people think they did put effort into their thread.

Over the weekend' date=' news came out that Vitor Belfort will return against Yushin Okami in the main event in Germany. My first thought on this fight is that the winner will pretty much face the winner of Silva/Sonnen 2 so this could be very interesting. Vitor is always looking for the knockout and with Okami's takedown defense I see this being an awesome standup war. It was also noted that this event will be aired on Spike TV with tape delay which means its free unless changes occur. So far around this card they have Brilz's return against recently pwned Matyushenko and Jorge Rivera vs. Alessio Sakara

Krzysztof Soszynski vs. Goran Reljic

Amir Sadollah vs. Peter Sobotta

All these fights so far have me interested and their are a lot of guys that are returning off loses or bad decisions(Brilz) that have something to prove.

So if you compare the two main events you have a mid division middleweight fight and a number 1 contender fight which sways toward the 122 card. The UK card has a bunch of Uk fighters(figures) that are actually on wins streaks but don't get as much recognition as the Ultimate fighter guys so based on the surrounding fights I would have to go with the UK card. Overall I am very pleased to have these two cards around the big Lesnar Velasquez card because the matchups look very good thanks to Mr. Joe Silva. Overall I would have to say I am more excited to see the Germany card for one reason BELFORT but both should be entertaining and not to mention theres not many of those lay and pray fighters that everyone talks about on this forum.

My question to you is Which Card Are You More Excited For????[/quote']

have to go with ufc 122 cause it's on my birthday and it's nice to see that dana cares so much about me that he would put a free card on my birthday XD

Archived