So we all know Nate is on a roll,

claxp94

or to not make Diaz wait too long he could fight the Lytle/Serra winner.

did you see the post fight press conference, he interrupts Dana as he's giving him praise at 170 and says he wants Gray for #1 contender saying "he didn't do much against me" which i totally agree with i though Diaz won the fight with Gray and Dana was just like yeah that's not possible, i was like dammit!

Hell no lol' date=' they're both much higher ranked than Nate. I was thinking Thiago Alves.[/quote']

I never thought about that LOL. Too high up though I think.

did you see the post fight press conference' date=' he interrupts Dana as he's giving him praise at 170 and says he wants Gray for #1 contender saying "he didn't do much against me" which i totally agree with i though Diaz won the fight with Gray and Dana was just like yeah that's not possible, i was like dammit![/quote']

Yea i'm watching it right now LOL, he really should stay at WW though.

I never thought about that LOL. Too high up though I think.

Yea i'm watching it right now LOL' date=' he really should stay at WW though.[/quote']

wow too scary i'm watching it too :eek: but i agree i think him at 170 is more fun to watch but damn i don't wanna see Gray get that belt :mad:

did you see the post fight press conference' date=' he interrupts Dana as he's giving him praise at 170 and says he wants Gray for #1 contender saying "he didn't do much against me" which i totally agree with[b'] i though Diaz won the fight with Gray[/b] and Dana was just like yeah that's not possible, i was like dammit!

i am glad you think that too....i had money on him, Dunham, and Amir in a 3 fight parlay could have won over 1,000 bucks but got screwed with him losing that decision. I wasn't sure if i was just seeing Diaz win cuz i had money on him or if he was really winning. i thought i had the money in my pocket until they actually announced the winner of that fight.

I believe nate should step up in competition but he is still irrelevant in the WW division seeing how that a crap load of ppl would beat him. Fitch' date=' Alves, Paulo Thiago, Condit, Hardy, Hughes, Swick, Kampmann, GSP, Kos, MacDonald, Sanchez n probably a couple others[/quote']

Don't forget my boy Jake Shields, even though they both train at Caesar Gracie's camp.

I believe nate should step up in competition but he is still irrelevant in the WW division seeing how that a crap load of ppl would beat him. Fitch' date=' Alves, Paulo Thiago, Condit, Hardy, Hughes, Swick, Kampmann, GSP, Kos, MacDonald, Sanchez n probably a couple others[/quote']

I think Diaz would match up well against most of those guys. How is he irrelevant? He has two nice finishes in his first two fights at WW. He is in the mix.

sure....LOL

i was referring to their first fight when no one gave Edgar any chance....

Anything can happen sure' date=' im not an oracle but imo all those guys i mention i think would beat him.[/quote']

Dont get me wrong i agree that all those fighters could beat Nate, but i still wouldn't mind seeing how he hangs with some top competition just to see.

Dont get me wrong i agree that all those fighters could beat Nate, but i still wouldn't mind seeing how he hangs with some top competition just to see.

Me too, I hate Nate and his brother but I respect him as a fighter, he could hang with some of the guys but others are just light years ahead of him. He'll be a threat in a few years though, as experienced as he is at age 25 he'll be at the top one day.

i was referring to their first fight when no one gave Edgar any chance....

Nate

Dont get me wrong i agree that all those fighters could beat Nate' date=' but i still wouldn't mind seeing how he hangs with some top competition just to see.[/quote']

Absolutely, in my earlier post i said i think he should step up in competition. Id like to see him fight Alves, Paulo Thiago or Condit. Im not going to lie i was impressed with Nate in his last fight. He can still improve i just pretty positive at this point in his career he would be defeated by the fighters i mention.

oh ok' date=' nevermind then.[/quote']

yea sorry to confuse everyone there haha

Me too' date=' I hate Nate and his brother but I respect him as a fighter, he could hang with some of the guys but others are just light years ahead of him. He'll be a threat in a few years though, as experienced as he is at age 25 he'll be at the top one day.[/quote']

Yea i respect them as fighters because they have a unique style to them that usually results in a war no matter who they fight(and a lot of people are scared to take them down and avoid their lanky limb submissions). They are good gate keepers and if they checked their attitudes they could do something bigger than gate keep imo

Archived