Nate Diaz vs. ???

CarlLane

are you ****ing serious your actually saying that Nate Diaz is in the title hunt after beating a can please I remember last week there was a topic regarding Rich Franklin and where he stood in the LHW devision and most were saying he is not worth a title shot cause he has only beaten one guy at 205 ( KTFO of a Hall of Famer btw ) and yet after last nights fight again Marcus " the guy who should of been cut after the Hardy fight " Davies you think he is in the tittle picture.

Talk about a alot of TOWELS

are you ****ing serious your actually saying that Nate Diaz is in the title hunt after beating a can please I remember last week there was a topic regarding Rich Franklin and where he stood in the LHW devision and most were saying he is not worth a title shot cause he has only beaten one guy at 205 ( KTFO of a Hall of Famer btw ) and yet after last nights fight again Marcus " the guy who should of been cut after the Hardy fight " Davies you think he is in the tittle picture.

Talk about a alot of TOWELS

dude it's a poll to see what people want to see relax

Its okay Nate couldn't even knockout a JardineArlovski fusion chin ;)

Seriously though this guy isn't up on the rankings he needs to fight a guy like Johny Hendricks ' date=' Jake Ellenberger , Amir Sadollah at WW but at LW Guillard/Stephens , Kenny Florian , G-Sot.[/quote']

Exactly what I said man, Alves would be a good fight I think since he's lost his last two.

Alves would score a vicious round 1 (T)KO. Nate doesn't deserve that hes a top dog at 155 I don't know why he's splashing in the WW pool he's going to drowned.

he's better at WW then he is at LW and who cares if he gets beaten or not, this is to get the most reasonable/exciting fight.

Alves would score a vicious round 1 (T)KO. Nate doesn't deserve that hes a top dog at 155 I don't know why he's splashing in the WW pool he's going to drowned.

My only concern for him at WW is the guys are more his size, and the wrestling talent in the division is though the roof. At least at LW his size made up for his lack of wrestling.

Some times it is hard to sleep without smoking, if you are an everyday smoker. I thoguht maybe their nerves would be all messed up, since they have to get it out of their system all the time. Then again, once it is all out of your system you should not have any withdrawal symptoms.

condit/hardy or sanchez/thiago.

I think a Sanchez vs Diaz fight would be CRAZY! the talk would be awesome but i believe Diego would just take Nate down with pure strength and TKO him. IMO. But Diaz vs hardy/condit/thiago would all be very interesting fights....

By far the one i would want to see would be Diaz vs Hardy. A stand up clinic.

Although i believe Diaz would win every fight other than the Diego one. GO DIEGO! YES! YES! YES!

Some times it is hard to sleep without smoking' date=' if you are an everyday smoker. I thoguht maybe their nerves would be all messed up, since they have to get it out of their system all the time. Then again, once it is all out of your system you should not have any withdrawal symptoms.[/quote']

I really can't say anything about that stuff never smoked so idk

Archived