Lace come here a minute

Fast

Ever? GSP is an excellent wrestler' date=' I'd like to see him submit his opponents more. It would stop some of the lay and pray comments about him. And as my BJJ instructor tells us often, never let it go to the judges.[/quote']

Yes, he should finish more fights, but anyone wiht eyes can see no one can hang with him on the ground.

Anderson or Sonnen

I enjoy watching Silva. And even though Sonnen dominated the first four and a half rounds in their last fight' date=' Anderson proved himself the champion to pull off that victory. I find him amusing and intelligent.[/quote']

Amusing? yes, when he is on it. Intelligent? I have never understood a word he has said:eek:

Surprised I knew it?

I am a music lyric freak - I hear it once and swear I know the words...it is a memory thing - comes in very handy - especially when I was in college. ;)

Not surprised.. finish this one

i been doing drugs since I was 10 I really cant.....

Ok - no idea.

really had a dollar to my name, my veins are blown my eyes are red , got big hole in side my head from sniffing to much crystal and cocaine. hehehehe that is really a song.. can remeember the people who sing it.

Archived