Attention Zuffa!! Now is the time to sell the UFC

Pessimist_Pete

It is all going downhill from here. Just my opinion.

LW - You have a bumblebee for a champion, with absolutely no ability to finish a fight. Maynard will easily take the belt via....you guessed it....decision.

WW - Your champion is an athletic freak with sick takedowns, who refuses to stand and strike with anyone except Matt Hughes.

MW - Sonnen just schooled Silva for 4.5 rounds. Hey I got a great idea, lets make a rematch!!! Yeah, uhm, no thanks.

LHW - mildly interesting. I wonder if Shogun will need another half year off for surgery after he beats Rashad? I wonder if Machida will be elusive and refuse to enage with Rampage.

HW - here is a news flash: Steroids are illegal. And If I see another UFC with Stephan Struve or Kongo I am gonna puke. Only three relevant fighters at this point: Brock, JDS, and Cain. After that, what? Mir? Duffee? Remember what I said about steroids? mmkay

LW - You have a bumblebee for a champion' date=' with absolutely no ability to finish a fight. Maynard will easily take the belt via....you guessed it....decision.

WW - Your champion is an athletic freak with sick takedowns, who refuses to stand and strike with anyone except Matt Hughes.

MW - Sonnen just schooled Silva for 4.5 rounds. Hey I got a great idea, lets make a rematch!!! Yeah, uhm, no thanks.

LHW - mildly interesting. I wonder if Shogun will need another half year off for surgery after he beats Rashad? I wonder if Machida will be elusive and refuse to enage with Rampage.

HW - here is a news flash: Steroids are illegal. And If I see another UFC with Stephan Struve or Kongo I am gonna puke. Only three relevant fighters at this point: Brock, JDS, and Cain. After that, what? Mir? Duffee? Remember what I said about steroids? mmkay[/quote']

Dude, give it up...

You have no relation with reality.

UFC is booming, and just getting started.

Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

bump

Lets get back to point here.

Nothing interesting is happening in the UFC for a long time.

All the meal tickets are spent. I am not going to pay to watch Cro-Flop v. Mir.

its going to be $50 wll spent imo........ and as you put it... Cro-Flop will silence mir..... maybe u should consider K1 or netball if the ufc aint doing it 4 you homey....

With the recent losses by Penn and Silva' date=' the UFC stock just dropped a ton. I bet they couldnt get 80% of what the company was worth 3 months ago.[/quote']

what Silva are you talking about? the last silva i saw fight in the ufc retained his belt for something like the tenth time......

Face it. The UFC is losing interest among its fan base. That's why they just had a fight between Couture and a fat boxer. Thats also why they brought in Kimbo Slice and a WWE wrestler.

yah the reason they brought a WWE wrestler in is bcuz hes one of the best MMA fighters right now GTFO before i kill you

He lost his luster.

Yup, being injured beforehand and having no Wrestling to compete with a great Wrestler, although he did win, means he's lost his luster. Seriously, just give up. Just like the other BS thread you regurgitated upon this forum, your argument is idiotic. And I have no interest in making you look foolish, again. So..., **** off.

You are just mad because I've made an excellent point in this thread and you cannot rebuke it. Anger wont solve your problems buddy.

What was your excellent point? Silva did not lose anything. Everybody knew before hand he hand no Wrestling and Chael had excellent Wrestling. That should cause most people blessed with common sense, clearly not you, to think that Silva would get taken down, which he did. How does having a common belief reaffirmed constitute him losing his luster? And keep in mind, he did win and is still champ. And still being champ kind of makes the luster lost argument moot.

What was your excellent point? Silva did not lose anything. Everybody knew before hand he hand no Wrestling and Chael had excellent Wrestling. That should cause most people blessed with common sense' date=' clearly not you, to think that Silva would get taken down, which he did. How does having a common belief reaffirmed constitute him losing his luster? And keep in mind, he did win and is still champ. And still being champ kind of makes the luster lost argument moot.[/quote']

I am not impressed with your logic. My point is that the Zuffa should sell the UFC because it is all down hill from here. I dont think more people will start watching the UFC. The market is maxed out in the US. That's why they are trying to move into China. But they should just sell because the Chinese will not want to watch what the UFC is becoming: NCAA wrestling fights.

Oh, and Sonnen dominated Silva in the stand up bud. Knocked him on his azz three times.

I am not impressed with your logic. My point is that the Zuffa should sell the UFC because it is all down hill from here. I dont think more people will start watching the UFC. The market is maxed out in the US. That's why they are trying to move into China. But they should just sell because the Chinese will not want to watch what the UFC is becoming: NCAA wrestling fights.

Oh' date=' and Sonnen dominated Silva in the stand up bud. Knocked him on his azz three times.[/quote']

You retard. MMA isn't even legal in all 50 states yet. And that means the market is maxed out?

Sonnen did not dominate the stand up. He landed one lucky punch that caused one fluke knockdown in the very first round. The minute or so at the beginning of every round, before Flail succeeded with a takedown, Silva kicked the **** out of him, every round. Just because Sonnen pressed forward, and the announcers went bat **** crazy each time, does not mean he won the stand up. Get over it.

You have lost yet again, just give it up.

You retard. MMA isn't even legal in all 50 states yet. And that means the market is maxed out?

Sonnen did not dominate the stand up. He landed one lucky punch that caused one fluke knockdown in the very first round. The minute or so at the beginning of every round' date=' before Flail succeeded with a takedown, Silva kicked the **** out of him, every round. Just because Sonnen pressed forward, and the announcers went bat **** crazy each time, does not mean he won the stand up. Get over it.

You have lost yet again, just give it up.[/quote']

There is this thing called television. It is broadcast in all 50 states. I am pretty sure that people in New York know about the UFC.

Sonnen DOMINATED Silva. He won all 4 rounds. Thus, Silva lost his "I cant be beat" luster. He obviously can be beaten. He came dangerously close to losing. In fact, you mention "lucky punch" and "one fluke" but those terms really should apply to Silva's triangle.

There is this thing called television. It is broadcast in all 50 states. I am pretty sure that people in New York know about the UFC.

Sonnen DOMINATED Silva. He won all 4 rounds. Thus' date=' Silva lost his "I cant be beat" luster. He obviously can be beaten. He came dangerously close to losing. In fact, you mention "lucky punch" and "one fluke" but those terms really should apply to Silva's triangle.[/quote']

You ****ing idiot. It's moron's like you that caused his, "I can't be beat," luster. Any fan with half a brain, knows that anybody can be beat in MMA. When the fight is a great Wrestler is against a non-Wrestler with suspect TDD, it is sensible to think that the 2nd guy will get taken down and is in danger of losing the decision because he does get taken down. The luster you speak of is due to idiots like you and losing it means nothing.

You ****ing idiot. It's moron's like you that caused his' date=' "I can't be beat," luster. Any fan with half a brain, knows that anybody can be beat in MMA. When the fight is a great Wrestler is against a non-Wrestler with suspect TDD, it is sensible to think that the 2nd guy will get taken down and is in danger of losing the decision because he does get taken down. The [i']luster[/i] you speak of is due to idiots like you and losing it means nothing.

Dana White actually is the one who said that Silva lost some of his luster. I guess he doesnt know **** about mma. You fail.

Dana White actually is the one who said that Silva lost some of his luster. I guess he doesnt know **** about mma. You fail.

Again' date=' the [i']luster[/i] that he speaks of was created by idiots like you. Any real fan knows noone is unbeatable. Any person with a hint of common sense knows there was never any luster to lose. DW knows that, but he speaks to the public, which is 90% retards like you, and he knows that you turds value this luster.

Again' date=' the [i']luster[/i] that he speaks of was created by idiots like you. Any real fan knows noone is unbeatable. Any person with a hint of common sense knows there was never any luster to lose. DW knows that, but he speaks to the public, which is 90% retards like you, and he knows that you turds value this luster.

Hey bud. If 90% of the fans (even if they are stupid) think Silva lost his luster, then 90% of the fans have lost interest and that = less PPV buys. Which is why I said that Zuffa should sell UFC. See how your stupid argument proves my point?

I win. You lose.

Hey bud. If 90% of the fans (even if they are stupid) think Silva lost his luster' date=' then 90% of the fans have lost interest and that = less PPV buys. Which is why I said that Zuffa should sell UFC. See how your stupid argument proves my point?

I win. You lose.[/quote']

Actually, you arguing that Silva is the UFC proves your stupidity. You lose, go play with a loaded gun.

Face it. The UFC is losing interest among its fan base. That's why they just had a fight between Couture and a fat boxer. Thats also why they brought in Kimbo Slice and a WWE wrestler.

James Toney begged for the fight and Dana used the opportunity to show what FIGHTING is.

Brock Lesnar was just a WWE wrestler but he is the UFC Heavyweight Champion. He wouldn't be in the UFC if he wasn't one of the best fighters in the world.

Kimbo Slice,well......All I can come up with is ratings.

LW - You have a bumblebee for a champion' date=' with absolutely no ability to finish a fight. Maynard will easily take the belt via....you guessed it....decision.

HW - here is a news flash: Steroids are illegal. And If I see another UFC with Stephan Struve or Kongo I am gonna puke. Only three relevant fighters at this point: Brock, JDS, and Cain. After that, what? Mir? Duffee? Remember what I said about steroids? mmkay[/quote']

Lol, troll. Stop spewing ill informed info. If you haven't noticed the UFC is a huge cash cow even if "you" lose interest in it. Go watch WWE if you don't like it.

Kimbo was for ratings yes , but also to show that as much as some people think they are fighters not everyone is a MMA fighter. Toney is one of the best fighters on the planet but he is not a MMA fighter. Kimbo is tough and can knock some people out on the street but he is not a true MMA fighter.

Just cause Jordon was the best b-ball player of all time doesnt mean he is any good at baseball .

if you dont like what you see change the channel

it is all going downhill from here. Just my opinion.

Lw - you have a bumblebee for a champion' date=' with absolutely no ability to finish a fight. Maynard will easily take the belt via....you guessed it....decision.

Ww - your champion is an athletic freak with sick takedowns, who refuses to stand and strike with anyone except matt hughes.

Mw - sonnen just schooled silva for 4.5 rounds. Hey i got a great idea, lets make a rematch!!! Yeah, uhm, no thanks.

Lhw - mildly interesting. I wonder if shogun will need another half year off for surgery after he beats rashad? I wonder if machida will be elusive and refuse to enage with rampage.

Hw - here is a news flash: Steroids are illegal. And if i see another ufc with stephan struve or kongo i am gonna puke. Only three relevant fighters at this point: Brock, jds, and cain. After that, what? Mir? Duffee? Remember what i said about steroids? Mmkay[/quote']

fail big time!!!

Archived